Chapter 6 : Chillen

Ciara's POV

"Why did you get us iPhones? We already have iPhones. I don't want the black one. Better yet take them back. They are gonna cost too much per month." Chres said.

"Because we need phones that we can accidentally 'lose' and we won't be tracked on. I asked you black or white and you said black. That's not my fault. They aren't going to cost more than $50. They only have calling and texting on them so chill."

"Okay. Fine. How come where home so early?" He was right. It was early for us. It was around 5 pm and we usually got home around 11.

"I didn't have anything else planned."

"What? Ciara. The queen didn't have anything planned!?"

"Wanna go to my moms?"

"Yes because you miss her so much huh?"

"No because she supplies food in the house when you don't." I said somewhat sarcastically.

"Well you've been doing everything else. You can't get food too?" He asked pouting.

"Fine. Ill do all the work because I'm the queen and I always win. "

-

*At Moms House

"So why y'all here so early? Y'all usually out for weeks when y'all together. Who missed me?" My moms such a jokester.

"No one. Ciara was mad that our house didn't have food." Chres said casually. Thank gosh mom thought he meant his family's house and not the one we bought.

"Oh. So what y'all wanna do?"

"MOVIE?" We said in unison.

"Y'all boring. That's always what y'all wanna do. Well Jeremiah and Jackie are over so y'all can watch something with them. Ill be in my room if you need me."

We walked into the room and Jeremiah and Jackie were cuddled on the love-seat. They looked so peaceful. Jackie was the first to see us.

"CIARA! I haven't seen you in so long." She's so dramatic. It was like 4 days. "And this must be the famous Chresanto 'Roc Royal' August."

They both have heard of each other but never seen each other. I was glad they finally got to meet and so was Jackie.

"So why y'all here?" Jeremiah asked.

"We had no food at his house and I was hungry." I said.

"Okay. So y'all wanna watch a movie with us?"

"Yea. Sure what's some good ones?"

"I wanna see The Purge." Jackie said happily.

"Me too," Chres added.

"I do too."

"Well then I guess it's settled. The Purge it is." Jeremiah said.

After about an hour into the movie we were all cuddled on the floor. Jackie was on sitting on Jeremiah with her head resting on his chest. I was laying next to Chres. His arm was around me and my head was nestled into his chest as well.

By the time the movie was off Chres was sleep on the floor still with his arm around me and his head resting on my shoulder. Jackie and Jeremiah were still awake and started another movie. I feel asleep in Chres's arms.

When we woke up Jackie and Jeremiah weren't near us. I went creeping around the house and saw them in Jeremiah's bed. We all know what went down last night because Jeremiah was sleeping with a big smile on his face.

"Come on Chres. We have more work to take care of." I whispered as we went to our car a drive off.

-

After about a two hour drive we arrived at a gun store. Chres already had a gun but it was too powerful.

"Hi." The cheery lady behind the counter said as we came in. "How can I help you?" As usual I would be doing all the talking.

"How old do you have to be to get a gun registered in your name?" I asked.

"Well by the look of it you seem to be old enough. You have to be at least 13 with someone 16 or older to sign as your guardian."

"Ok. Perfect. I would like to get two 9mm handguns." I honestly didn't know how to ask for guns and the lady could tell.

"Ok. Would you like both of them registered in your name?"

"No ma'am. One in mine and one in his."

"No problem. I just have to ask y'all a few questions. Name? Age? Guardian who will be signing for you? And would you like to take advantage of the free lessons we provide?"

"Ciara August. 14. My cousin Chresanto August. Yes I would."

"Ok. You have been successfully registered to this gun. All that's left is for him to sing the papers." Chres signed the papers then asked him the same questions. "Name? Age? And would like the free lessons as well?"

"Chresanto August. 16. And yes ma'am I would."

"Ok. That's it. You now both have registered your guns. The lessons will held every Thursday at 4 pm. See you soon."

*

*

*

*

*

Just a lil update for y'all. Hope y'all liked it. Excuse the mistakes. Ooh. Jeremiah got some.

Vote. Comment. Share. Something.