Chapter 18

"Ciara! I haven't seen you in ages, how are you and Chres doing?" My mother asked me as she opened the door.

"Good. We've been getting along really well actually. And this is our friend Myles. He's the bands new DJ."

"And I've never been to jail," he said winking at my mom.

Chres and I just hung our heads in shame.

"Anyways... mom how's living on your own?"

"I never thought it would come so soon but it's boring. I don't have anyone to joke with now."

"Jeremiah and I act completely alike. What are you talking about, he's more gullible than I am," I said with a slight chuckle.

"It's just different with my youngest baby gone and my oldest still sleeping on the couch. I need both of y'all home. When do you expect to be back?"

"I'll be back for school starts. I promise. Just don't give Jerebear my room."

"Alright baby, imma miss you till ya come back. I'll see ya, chresant roll, and jail bait later," she said kissing me and Chres on the forehead while giving Myles a slight hug.

We quickly grabbed some more food and headed to the car. I was finally about to get my tattoo and they boys started acting like they the man. I feel bad for the people who follow them on insta because all they are going to see is their tattoos.

"Ciara what you gonna get?" Myles asked during the drive.

"You'll see."

- 3 hours later -

"Thank you. I love it & the boys Instagram page shows they love theirs as well. See you again, bye."

"Yall satisfied with your tats? Like 110%?" Our artist asked jokingly.

"Yea nigga. I might be back sooner then them to get thug tatted on my forehead." Myles said which I'm hoping was a joke.

"You mean five-head? That shit ain't normal sized."

"Aye atleast my nickname isn't chresant roll."

"I like my nickname. It means girls think I'm delicious."

Myles & Chres were going back and forth about irrelevant shit so I saw it as the time to leave.

"Yes, I'm positive that we like our tats. Thanks again." I said trying to be polite to excuse my friends awful behavior.

We made our way to the car with Myles & Chres still arguing.

"Nigga you know I'm sensitive about my head."

"Yes I know, ever since ya moms dropped you on it."

"Yo ugly ass hair changes fucking color. One minute it's brown then the next it look like someone pissed in it."

"You mad you don't got my Honey Nut Cherrio curls or any ab muscles." Chres said lifting up his shirt.

"Well you know what? You can suck my magical dic-"

"Woah woah. Now Myles lets not use such profane words. And Chres lets not be so cocky."

"Shut up" Both of the boys said in unison.

"Whatever we're here. Get Out. And y'all paying."

*

*

*

*

*

Another update (: ~ I know is short but hey. I do what I can. Also sorry it's not proof-read.

Comment. Vote. Share. Something.