Chapter 12 : In His Feelings

Just to clarify some stuff : the boys and their girlfriends were in another state recording an album when C and Chres decided to go to the mall. Prod shot himself and is in the hospital in the other state. Since you can't record an album without all your members the boys and their gfs ( minus Prod ) went back to their actual houses ( not the hotel ) . kay ? k .

__________________________

"Chres. No."

He started to tear up. I instantly felt bad.

"Really?"

"No dumbass. Yes Chresanto 800 middle names August, I'll be your girlfriend."

He ran up and hugged me, then a look of worry came over his face.

"So are we going to tell people?" Chres asked that question before I could.

"I don't think it'll be a good idea. Not even the boys. Kay?"

"Fine, but follow me." he said with his signature smirk.

We walked down two flights of stairs hand in hand. The first one being our basement, his side with his boxing stuff and mine still empty. I might put some weights or something to stay in shape. I don't know yet.

The first thing I saw on the second basement was a basketball court. Not one of those ugly and ratchet courts, this was one of those professional courts.

"What's this?"

"Um, our basketball court."

"How long has this been our basketball court?"

"Since we bought the house together..."

"When did you put this here?"

"Same time as the level above us."

This was just so cool, our elevator even went down to this floor. Oh! And there was even a half floor. I don't know those existed. Chres asked me how I didn't notice all the changes to the elevator buttons but when you're on your grind you just don't notice everything in your own house.

I couldn't believe Chres still balled. He played but football was his thang. It didn't matter to me, those were two of my favorite sports, football and basketball.

"So is your ass prepared?"

"Prepared for what? What did I tell you about now using full sentences?"

"To get beat."

"Chresanto when do I ever lose. Ha got me fvcked up."

- 4 hours later -

Chres lost the first 5 games and won the 6th. I told him the only reason he won was because I was tired, which was kind of true, but then again... not really.

Chres's POV

Damn. Ma can ball for sure. She beat me in the first 6 games and "let me" win the last one. I know she didn't. When I get mad a get a lil aggressive, not my fault.

"I'm going to take a shower. You already know my struggle between not wanting to smell like flowers and girls yet not wanting to smell like must and boys." Ciara's dumb ass said.

"Have fun. I'll take mine later so ion smell like must and boys."

"Haha. Not funny (-_-)"

She thought. I was taking mine, but not later...

- A few minutes later -

I heard the water running and music playing so I figured that she was in the shower. I opened the door and saw C dancing in the shower, singing along to some song I didn't recognize.

"See ma. You got all the curves, what you ashamed for?"

"CHRESANTO GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Well damn. Love you too."

"I love me too." she said much calmer.

"Can I hop in there with ya?"

"GET OUT."

I did as told. I wasn't going to risk her throwing the bar of soap at me, even thought there was a change of her dropping it. Huh haha.

Ciara's POV

I was blushing hella hard but I don't know what for, that's one of the reasons I wanted him out. He's been doing that forever though. Well four years, which seems like forever now. Sneaking into the bathroom when I was taking a shower when either one of us stayed at each others houses. But I just don't know, maybe because I now know he did that because he liked to see me naked.

*

*

*

*

*

Excuse the mistakes. I hope y'all like it. I'm going to update on Sunday ( hopefully I do ) . I might post a short story ( 10 or less chapters ) soon which is easier than this , but I like writing so idc . I'm still on my grind y'all , so sorry bout dat. but ...

Comment. Vote. Share. Something.