Chapter 4: Awake

Victoria POV

I was helpless, the music was making me deaf and the lights and speed made it hard to control my sight...they closed in on me...they jumped and...

"Vicky!"

I woke up gasping for air , I could feel the cold sweat dripping off my forehead, my pjs covered in sweat, I felt like I came out of the sea.

"Vicky... Are you okay?" I turned and saw little kida, hugging her teddy tightly close to her chest.

"yeah kida I'll be okay..." I said sitting up. She handed me some water and while I was drinking it she rubbed my back, like I do to her, she's like a mini me.

"no you are not, Vicky is sad not happy... Did you have  a nightmare?" she asked there was worry and concern in her voice, I smiled at her trying to reassure her. I told her everything but I was scared this would give her nightmares other than me.

"yeah but don't worry" I saw putting the water down and messing her hair lightly, she had long blonde hair.

"did I wake you?"

"yeah but I was worried so I waited for Vicky to wake up" she said lunging forward and hugging me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry wee one, head back to sleep now, I love you" I kissed her forehead hugging her as she cuddled into me with her teddy

"I love u too" she replied then soon,gently falling back to sleep. I have now made it a thing, when we head to sleep she sleeps beside me, she's became too afraid of her own mother...

I sighed and hugged her in a bit more...the nightmare felt so real, I can't remember there faces, or could recognize them...all I know is there was 7 of them, but how could I forget that...it was so...so real. who were they?...

- time skip -

"Victoria I must ask you to stay awake!" I woke up to a book being slammed on the table, I saw wide eyed pupils looking at me with there judgmental stares.

"s-sorry Miss I didn't sleep well...im sorry" I gulped then bowed my head. Soon as she walked away I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I yawned and looked forward to the front of the class, teacher at desk, students working, jungkook staring at me and eh...

Wait...

Jungkook is staring at me...

I turned to him with a confused expression, he just stared. His eyes quickly turn back at rapmon and I moved mine back to my history jotter, I couldn't focus I only wanted to sleep. I then heard someone sit next to me, I turned and saw jin. I'm quick at learning peoples names. Its surprising cause I have a awful memory.

"oh hi" I said through my sleepy voice.

"hey u tired?"

"yeah...i didn't sleep well..." I said putting my head in my hands.

"hey, that can't be comfy" I heard jin. I could then feel my head being moved and placed on his shoulders it was really comfy and I then relaxed.

"see isn't that better?" jin asked as I looked up, I saw him looking over to the boys, well rapmon and jungkook. Then back at me

"Erm thank u, I guess" I chuckled

"not a problem Victoria." he smiled, I couldn't help but smile his smile made me a bit happier.
Then I heard the bell rang, I lifted my heavy head and packed my things.

Jin walked me out along with the rest of BTS. Yeah I learned that's what they call themselves.

"Hey... victoria?" I heard jungkook call for me...we have talked before but only brief or to ask a question it was merely because I think he doesn't like me that much.

"eh yeah? Everything okay?" I smiled I was in a good mood after jin let me rest my head having been relaxed

"I just want to ask you if I could...i don't know...hang out with you... tonight at the park... For a walk or something..." he looked at the floor then back at me "oh no it's okay you said no it's fine like honestly your busy it happens" he said with one big breath not giving me a chance to reply.

"no I was about say yeah sure..." I said His face completely lightened up, I never expected jungkook to ask me to hang out.

"what really?"

"yeah...im not doing anything so why not?" I gave him a bright smile and he smiled back. Oh god. I've never been this close to him and seen him smile like that. Oh fuck. He's so cute and hot. No. He has a girlfriend. I mean fuck sake pull it together eh?

Jungkook POV

"what time?" she asked breaking the silence between us.

"shall we say 6? " I replied

"sure...but..."

"what?"

"I don't want my little sister left in the house...alone you know she's only 5... can I bring her with us?" oh yeah her sister from what jhope told me in private, I don't trust her sister alone...i guess you can say the human side of this vampire is coming out...besides kids are great

"sure I love kids" I smiled at first she was shocked but it changed quickly into a smile. I guess it was because I come across cold and harsh.

"okay ill see u then" she said smiling and walking away.

But my smile faded, what am I doing? I have a girlfriend and I'm asking a new girl to hang out with her little sister? No no no, maybe I should cancel but I don't want to. I really don't want to. I want to be near her and I can't help but want to be near her...beside her...breathe her...taste her...
My thoughts were shaken away by a pair of lips, I kissed passionately hopping it would be Victoria but these weren't, these were really wet lips, coated in lip gloss... It was Kim...

"Heya baby" she said, she too was a vampire and we fed off each other instead of attacking humans, I knew I was the only one loyal to this...shes attacked and killed humans, animals and even vampires.

"hi kim" I sighed out.

"you hungry?" she said in a seductive manner, pulling me behind the building and moved her hair.

"come on baby, drink, taste me" she said pushing me to the wall, and moving her body against me. My fangs came out and sharp, I dug my fangs into her neck and drank, it was horrible, usually I would love the taste of her blood but now it tasted different like a horrible taste. She gasped and dug her fangs into my wrist. I gave a groan from my throat and then let go of her, I had all the blood I wanted from her and now I don't think I want anymore. She let me go and gave me a half confused and hungry look.

"what are u doing?" she asked in a low voice.

"I'm finished go home now" she looked at me with wide eyes and anger smacked crossed her face.

"don't dare speak to me like that you piece of shit"

"oh fuck off Kim, don't u have some guy to suck off" I say turning to leave.

"no I would never cheat on you baby what's with the attitude?!" she called back, I didn't turn around.

"I release u Kim...your no longer mine..."

"NOOOOO!" I heard her scream, she jumped on me making me spin, she was clawing at my chest making it bleed Lightly. I moaned in anger and dropped her, pinning her to the ground.

"your mine! You little shit! Mine!"

"no I release you Kim, I don't love you" she was crying but in anger and frustration.I got off her when she had calmed down, I walked off.

"Is it another girl?..."she called whispering in a frustrated tone

"...maybe...i don't know myself..."