Chapter 11: Moraning

Victoria POV

I woke up and could see everyone in my room, I was lying in bed, I sat up and saw everyone with a sad expression...

then it hit me...kida...

I cried and I felt a pair of hug me, it was jungkook, his embrace felt like heaven to me, I missed her already, the thought of my sister gone was heart breaking...

"Victoria...i know this is hard for you to hear right now...but you might as well know..." rap monster said leaning off the wall and standing at the bottom of my head facing me.

"Hoaeok and V did a proper background check on you, it was difficult considering the library we had in our world is much more complicated... But Victoria, you are a guardian and demon,... Your parents died trying to protect you but they were over powered...we are vampires and the ones who killed your sister were wolfs...we are still trying to understand what they wanted with youbut I'm sorry" he said. At first I thought it was a horrid prank but with the look on his face and with Jungkook looking at me, I knew it was true.

I was gasping for air, this we so hard to understand... I'm a demon?! How even is this physically possible!

"I-I... I" I couldn't speak...my chest was becoming heavy and then I heard lighting and rain come on, it was cloudy two seconds ago and now this.

"you have powers...to control the elements..." jimin said, he was every quiet but soft, he tried to sound reassuring some how but it failed I'm panicking like no tomorrow.

Yesterday confused the hell outta me, wolfs?! Vampires?! I thought they were fake, but saying that yesterday made a hell of a lot of sense.

I looked around and I could see there fangs...their eyes... I couldn't take this, I can't deal with this... I pushed jungkook off me and ran into kidas room, hoping her comfort would make me myself again...then I remembered, that horrible night fired into my head like a bullet, I saw her, eyes closed and lying peacefully on her bed.

I dropped to my knees, bring my hands up to my mouth. My eyes were burning with tears, they flowed down my face leaving marks.

I can't believe it she's really gone, I heard the boys run and jungkook kneed in front of me hugging me, he was crying too... I couldn't blame him they were all so close to her...

Its heartbreaking, why couldn't it be me on that bed? Dead? She had her whole life ahead of her! She was so much better than me! But why her...

I got up still holding jungkook, I turned so his arm was around my waist, I cupped kida face with one hand and kissed her forehead.

"its okay kida...vicky still loves her little teddy..." I cried and placed my self on the bed beside her. "teddy is going to look after you...my mummy and daddy will too... You don't have to be afraid anymore sweetie... I'm proud of my wee kid... I'm sorrying should of done more, I should of checked you first I'm so sorry ... I love you" I say tears fell from me onto her pale cold skin. She was never this cold.

I got up and turned to the boys... All of them looked at me with soft and kind eyes, I lowered my head. I knew we needed her to be gone and asleep, with my inner strength I wiped my tears away and spoke.

"I accept what you are and what I am...but I can not accept what has happened..." I say making fist. I will have my revenge, I hate how they got away with murdering an innocent child, they should be ruined by the time I'm done with them. If I ever get my hands on them.

"we can't neither Victoria..." jimin said hugging me, we all want revenge.

"Victoria...we will...burn kida...today..." V said walking over to me cautiously. I looked at him and nodded, I couldn't bring myself to speak. I turned around and let out a sigh.

"I erased Joesette memory of her...just so there would be no harm or anything" hoseok said "well I think so anyway she was past out and that's always harder to know for certain"

"thank you, she doesn't deserve kida, she never did" I mumbled, I bet Joesette is drinking her problems away not giving a shit about what had happened to her. I turned to kida she just looks so beautiful when she's asleep, pure and innocent.

"I love you kida...sleep well angel" I placed my hand on her bed and thought of fire...then it came, her bed was on fire and only her bed, I made sure it was only her bed. It was strange how I could do that so fast, it surprised me at first at how easily it can be, but then it came with sadness. This is who I am now... Why me?

"it's okay guys...shes safer there..." then I switched the fire off and nothing was left, nothing but ashes and fallen memories.

- time Skip a about a week later  -

I lay on my bed hugging jungkook, he was the only thing keeping my sanity at bay. He brushed my hair with his fingers while I was on my side in a ball between his legs, I was hugging his waist while my head was on his stomach.

"its okay Victoria..." he reassured me, every silence he speaks with just that, words that comfort me. Its difficult to grasp. She's gone. Its so hard to be strong.

"yeah...it least she is safer away from here" I wasn't getting any better I wasn't sleeping, eating, jungkook and the others sometimes had to force me.

"yeah don't worry, I'm here...i won't let anything happen to you victoria" he said leaning forward and whisper into my ear.

Since I controlled the elements and weather, it was raining, lighting and thunder all week. I couldn't help it, but luckily it was only a little bit raining.

I still don't really understand my powers yet, its confusing some powers are more easier than other ones but it just was. Its so confusing, I need to control them though. I don't want to hurt anyone... Well anyone I hold dearly to anyway...

I only hope that the days will get better...