Chapter 15: Thee Ex

Victoria POV

However never would I have imagined two simple musical notes that would change my whole mood from good to bad.

Ding dong

Namjoon went to open the door, the rest of us stayed in the living room, I began to feel uneasy as my stomach was tying itself it a knot. Something was wrong. Something was really wrong and I didn't like this, I tried to ignore it but it was not going away.

"where is he?!" the voice said, it was filled with anger and rage. Everyone turned to the entrance of the living room to find, a girl, her hair looked like she was dragged backwards through a hedge, make up smudged and clothes hanging off her.
She seemed familiar though. But from where?

"there you are you little shit!" she pointing in my direction, she wasn't pointing at me it was at jungkook. still standing at the door way she dropped her arm and stood there with so much rage.

"Kim calm down will you?!" jungkook said standing up
Kim...kim...hmmmm...oh shit his ex girlfriend. Now I remember, he told me if didnt end well, I think she tried to kill him or something. However all I know is this girl is bad news.

"calm down, calm down?! yoU want me to calm down?! How can I? You fucking left me!" she said her voice was starting to increase louder and louder.

"yes your in our house so lower your voice" suga said sternly, everyone was on there feet.

"sorry guys she just barged past me" Namjoon said coming in beside us.

"why are you even here?" V said, asking the question we were all wondering.

"I'm here because jungkook left me for this whore!...also...to inform you about some tragedy...well more of a confession" she smiled the last part, I looked at her in confusion. She almost quickly changed her mood, it was creepy, now she's twirling her hair slightly, Jungkook was protecting me in some form as he stood almost in front of me.

"well spit it out, so you can leave with that slut ness you have brought with yku" jimin said. I never knew jimin could be so cruel. I never knew he had it in him.

"I know who killed kida..."
My heart dropped along with my face, everyone turned to look at me, I could feel their stares on me.

"what?!" jin said
She walked over to me real close and leaned into my ear. I nearly choked on her cheap perfume, and the smell of booze. Her breath had a familiar smell of blood, it was horrible. I quickly tensed up since I didnt like this bitch being so close to me.

"if you want to know come to the old abandoned hotel at the side of town when I leave ...come alone...tell anyone and they will kill jungkook " she whispered, my eyes opened wide and when she pulled away and smirked.

"oh and just be ready" she smirked turning around and swing out the door the boys looked at each other in confusing but I just stood there.

"well who did it?" jhope asked. I was still shocked, what did they want? Why? Why there? Why me? Why alone? Too many questions were spinning around in my head.

"Victoria!" rap monster said
It snapped me back into reality.

"Hmmmm?"

"who, you know, who did it? suga asked, he felt sensitive about this topic like all of us.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said walking passed them, my head low I climbed the stairs and curled up into a ball on my bed. My mood was completely killed. I was now preparing myself to face who ever it was that killed my sister.

Rap monster pov

All of us stood and looked at each other in shock and confusion.
Who was it? Why didn't Victoria want to tell us?

"what the fuck?!" jungkook saying I could see he was getting agitated.

"who was it then?" Jin said sitting on the couch crossing his legs V joined him

"I don't have a clue why won't she tell us?" a hint of sadness was in Vs voice he loved little kida, I did too, she was the only innocence in this house and along with Victoria was our little happiness.

"jungkook calm down" I said noticing he was pacing back and froth. He looked at me and took a seat next to suga on the other couch.

"right now,let's sort this out" I said once everyone had taken a seat and calmed down a little. jhope was rubbing jungkooks back for reassurance.

"okay, let's sort out the facts, Joesette kidnapped and killed Victoria's parents, then she was supposed to hand her over to the wolfs, Joesette abused her and kida...so we need to keep finding out what the wolfs are wanting Victoria for and why they killed kida...kida was daughter of Joesette..." I said out loud walking back and forth slowly, some things just didn't add up.

"I tried to read Kim but I noticed she was wearing a bracelet, and it was gemstone too, means I can't use my specific power on her" jhope said loudly frustrated at that fact, she knew this she came prepared.

"she probably knew you would try to read her" jungkook said turning to look at jhope his expression was a mix of worry and fear.

"jungkook is right, that bitch knows all our powers" jimin said sipping his drink.the room was silent for a while before suga spoke up.

"so what do we do?" he said.
We all looked at each other.

"wait and find out of Victoria will tell us or not " V said.
We all waited, sat, stood, ate awkwardly that night. Unsure what a waited us.