Chapter 18: Escaped

Jungkook POV

The room was dark, damp and more importantly empty. There was a single light and under it was a recorder, it was a continues playing of screams laughter and growls, I walked over to it and switched it off. The others joined me from behind.

"what the hell...where is she?" I growled harsh and low.

"where is she?!" I shouted making the recorder fall. V held me and calmed me but it wasn't enough.
"I know where she is..."

We all turned to see Kim standing with her arms crossed and smirked. The very sight of her made me sick, to think I went out with that thing. She's a monster. A fucking bitch.

"where is she Kim?" I said raising my voice "WHERE IS SHE?!" I began to go forward towards her until Jin put his arm out stopping me.

"where is she Kim? Safe?" V said, he was scared and we could tell but she didnt she just continued to be stubborn and cruel.

"well I wouldn't say safe but I can't tell you..." her grin became wider. My eyes narrowed and my fists cracked.

"tell me!" I jumped forward all the way over and held her by the throat lifting her up her feet not touching the floor.

"all I need to do squeeze..." I said tightening my grip

"jungkook....please...s-stop..." she breathed as I could feel her neck slowly crush underneath my strength.

"jungkook!" suga shouted "look out!" I turned to the side to find a wolf tackled me, but I threw it off me, the wolf joined beside Kim's side. I got up and joined the guys.

"you traitor Kim, to the vampire's" rap monster shouted

"oh what ever namjoon, I just want the beauty hehe" she said rubbing her neck were I choked her.

"what do you mean beauty? You ain't gonna find it in this town or in here" Rapmon said opening his arms. Since he's the leader we have to reply on his actions, as much as I respect him I want to find Victoria.

"oh but we have" the wolf said.
I turned to see jhope gasp and opened mouth.

"Joesette?..." jhope said standing beside me now. I looked at him with confusion, Joesette as in Joesette abuse Victoria Joesette?

Oh hell fucking no. Rage was slowly consuming me, The wolf turned back into her usual human self, she wore a fur coat with a dress, she was hot to others but me a whore.

"yes jhope, its me, you did a shitty job erasing my memory of my pathetic daughter haha it was funny watching her struggle and struggle and then crack, her tiny little fucking neck..."she laughed.
Wait she killed kida? SHE KILLED KIDA?!

"YOU DID WHAT?!" V screamed I knew he loved kida like a daughter along with suga, I could sense they were both sadden and angered.

"yep easy as pie, but I didn't need to kill her though, she was there and Victoria would be broken even more if I did, her reaction was priceless " Kim said.

"what have you done? With victoria" jimin said asking the question we came here for.

"oh do tou honestly think that we are going to tell you that?" Joesette chuckled evilly

"however since you made your way here...ill tell you why we have her..." we all listened in a walked forward more so we were 2 steps away from them both.

"the wolfs want her for her powers, we want her blood, for beauty" we were all have shocked and angry

"the blood of a half demon and half guardian blood is so rare which makes the drinker 'have more power and strength not to mention better looks, that's why my little kookie here is healthier" Kim said twirling a piece of hair in her fingers.

"where is she?! Tell me!" I said lunging forward and started to fight with Kim then I was thrown off her by a wolf but it wasn't Joesette, it was the wolf that me and Victoria was beating up, I stood up and turned to face the wolfs, me and the boys made a circle our back facing each other, they were closing in on us.

"what do we do rapmon?!" jimin said with a stern loud  voice which you would barely hear over the growls.

"ATTACK!" he shouted and we all leaped forward and had a wolf each, we were all fighting well, our powers came to good use. I then stopped for a very brief moment and spotted Joesette and Kim taking a tied up Victoria away.

"GUYS TAKE OF THESE MUTTS I'M GOING AFTER THE GIRLS FOR VICTORIA!" I shouted

"GO GO WE SHOULD BE FINE!" suga shouted.

I bolted away from the wolf and ran towards the roof. I spun open the door and it was dead quiet the wind blowing my hair. I cautiously walked forward, they were up here I could smell them.

"I know your up here, give me Victoria!" I shouted. I was then greeted by a Joesette and Kim and in chains Victoria, the chains had been specifically designs to stop any magical creatures from using their powers.

"jungkook!" Victoria shouted her voice was faint and filled with help.

"Victoria! Don't worry I'm here!" I replied trying to give her some sort of comfort.

"pfft you won't be for longer " Joesette said holding on to her chains.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I screamed they both laughed "what did you do to her?!"

"well, we drained her, well most of her blood and we drank it, I'm not asking any promises that the boys didn't do anything" Joesette chuckled turning to Kim who was also chuckling. "and now, I'm going to kill you"

Joesette ran forward and turned into her wolf self in mid air, I dodged her and she slid on the floor, she turned around and dived on me, I was holding her whiling punching, biting, kicking while she was doing the same back, I threw her off me, making her hit the ground.

"ugh" she said limping standing spiting blood before jumping on me again, I was flung across and I did my best to hold onto the ground but I nearly fell off the side luckily I held onto the edge.

I flipped up and kicked her square in the face causing her nose to bleed, but she bit my leg pretty badly which caused it to bled uncontrollably, the pain was so sore, she then threw me across near Victoria, I was battered and bleeding and I looked up to see her face. It was filled with sorrow and despair.

"hahaha your both pathetic" she said throwing me to the other side then again.

"is that all you could do? Is that all you could do?!" she said getting closer, I cracked my first and looking up at her. "IS THAT ALL?!" she screamed

I cut her off with a simple movement of my hand, I slit her throat my my strength, she looked at me in disbelief, I then bit her sucking her blood, he blood was disgusting, tasted like bitter alcohol and cheap cigarettes.

The hunger I felt while fighting was un real, but she was there and I needed it. Her lifeless body limped in the ground trying back into human form.

I turned to Kim, who was shit scared I walked fast towards her and she pushed Victoria into me making her fall on me.

"fuck this " Kim said and jumped off the building onto a tree and left.

"you okay?" Victoria asked, she was pale but her blood was coming back.I didn't say anything but kiss her, our kiss was filled with sorrow and relief. I love Her and she loved me, I didn't know what I would of done with out her

"I take that as a yes?" she chuckled Victoria was unchained but still weary so I carried her and went down stairs, the wolfs were gone, but something wasn't right, they were around someone, someone on the floor... Bleeding really badly...
It was suga...