Chapter 9: The Sample

Jin POV

Rapmon needed a sample of Victoria's DNA, I did try to tell him jungkook should do it but he insisted otherwise, I didn't argue with him I merely nodded and agreed.

I planned it all out in my head, she was in her room with kida, playing some hand game, they were clapping and singing a nursery rhyme, I couldn't help but smile because they were so close and so happy. they spotted me and stopped.

"kida go and ask rap Mon mon for some cuddles and a story, think jin want to speak to vicky" she said kissing kida on the cheek.

"okay!" kida said running passed me.

After watching the little child run down the stairs out of sight I the Entered her room.

She got up and put a puzzle board thing back into the wardrobe.

"so what's up jin?" she smiled, I could see why jungkook would fall for her. She's stunning. Still in her pjs, I could smell her scent from over here, it smelt like honey and roses, sweet yet rich in taste.
This is my chance. I was so ready. The things I wanted from her. The lust was taking over me.

"nothing...did you draw these?" I asked walking over to the plain wall beside her bed, it's was really good it was a crow on a skull and beside it was a crying women.

"yep! Did it my self" she gave a proud cheesy grin kneeling on the bed. She was so hot like that.

"its really good like damn" I laughed she was embarrassed and bit her lip. Holy shit. Nose don't bleed.

"thank you " she said she then lay on the bed straight forward, letting out a tired but happy sigh, stretching her arms out. I jumped on top of her, a silence flew for a second.

"jin...what are you-"I cut her off by tickling her. Her laughing was too funny. I was laughing back.

"jin... Stahp I'm gonna kill you!" she said laughing she tried to tickle me I pinned her to the bed, making it hard to move. I looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful...

I can't... I can't do it...jungkook...as much I wanted to I couldn't not to jungkook...

"think jungkook wants to speak to you" I sighed out and got off her smiling.

"okay, but I'm going to get even with you jin!" she said walking out the room, her walk was so sexy, it was a waddle/model walk.

I sighed and looked over to the old fashioned make up table. I reached forward for her brush and took a piece of hair.

I so wanted to kiss her, but I  couldn't do that to jungkook, I knew he liked her, I did too but he truly did, I was wanting her for different reasons, he wanted her for the right ones.

I sighed and walked into Vs room. He was doing some science shit for school.

"V I have the sample" he didn't look up

"okay get a beaker and spit her DNA will still remain in your saliva"

"but its her hair I have...i didn't kiss her" V looked at me in shock.

"are you ill?!"

"no...i couldn't do it..." I sighed looking at him "I couldn't do it because of jungkook"

"that's true...shame...i won't mind a taste..." he said taking the hair and cupping it in his hand. He closed his eyes and the suddenly opened to red eyes. Then back to his old eyes. His eyes were shocked and wide awake:

"what is it? What is she?"

"she's a mix breed... Guardian and demon..."