Chapter 8: Settling in

Victoria's POV

Sunday morning and the clouds poured down all the way across the city, it was beautiful to watch but I bet it would be horrible to be in. It was 5:30 and I was up watching it from my window, the street lights were off and the streets were quiet and slowly becoming jam packed with morning workers.

I heard my door open to see a sleepy kida holding her teddy's hand, she rubbed her eyes and walked towards me yawning.

"good morning sleepy head " I said in a low voice, she groaned and looked up at me wide arms asking to be cuddled. I lifted her up and cuddled her, for a 5 year old she's really small and thin, I did try and feed her as much as I could but the witch wouldn't let me.

"sing? Your mummy's lullaby?" she asked. My mum sang asleep by Emily browning to help me sleep, I now sing it to kida to help her sleep and stay calm., whenever Joesette was going to hurt us or go on a rampage, its off of a movie. I love it, as a Kid I never understood what the lyrics meant until I grew up, its an emotional song about suicide.

"okay" I cleared my throat and she got comfy on me, she closed her eyes

"you sound a lot like that lady vicky" she said closing her eyes fully. I think she's meaning I sound like sia haha she's honestly the sweetest child, I don't know what I would do without her, I smiled and then looked out the window.
I then began to sing. I have to admit the atmosphere for this song and weather fit in nicely. As I was singing I could feel kida falling back asleep.

Jungkook POV

I woke up early for a morning hunt without the others. I wanted to spend time with the girls...i couldn't believe my own thoughts and feelings...i couldn't be serious...

I came home to the house being quiet, as I climbed the stairs with my hunger satisfied, I walked towards my room then stopped to see little kida walk into Victoria's room. I heard there convosations and I was being careful not to be heard, I leaned outside her door, out of sight, I then peered round to see Victoria, cradling kida in a chair facing the full body window. It looked so family like...then I heard the sweet voice of kida asking Victoria to sing. I was about to leave until she said that. Fascinated I stayed and listened in.

I'm glad I did, her voice was to angel like I felt lucky and honored to hear her. I've never heard that song before, but this must have been so much better than the original things.

I heard her get up so I quickly dashed inside my room, once I heard her door close I peered out my door slightly to see if she gone or not, I saw her cradling kida in her arms as she carried her into kidas room. Then reappeared two seconds later. She looked so good in her pjs, she wore shorts and a really oversized top. Her legs were a beautiful shape. She looked so good.

no snap out of it jungkook. She no good. Victoria human. You vampire. Vampire + human = disaster

I need to distance myself from her maybe, I might lose feelings that way...it may have been my idea for her to move in but I'm starting to regret it because now the craving to bite and taste her is stronger than before, I am glad she and kida are safe though. Jhope had shown me a few scenes from when they were at home with that Joesette women. If I get a chance I'm not going to hesitate to kill her...

Jin and suga came into my room moments after Victoria went into her own room.

"morning jungkook " suga said joining me sitting on my bed.

"morning guys" I says stretching

"you okay?" jin asked me.

"yeah why?"

"we think there is something wrong" he said sitting at the other side of me.

"nope I great" I lied I couldn't tell them I had feelings or even thought about things like that.

"well, rapmonster wants a word with you" suga smiled "its nothing bad don't worry "

"so what is it then?"

"I don't know he just told me to tell you that" suga said looking up at jin almost looking at him like 'have i missed anything out' jin nodded

"don't worry ill look after sweet Victoria" he said messing up my head by putting me in a head lock.

"shut up, do whatever" I said removing my self from his grip.

"oh so you wouldn't mind if I kissed her?" they looked at me:

"sure whatever" I lied gesturing my hand in a single motion.

"okay but don't complain if I do" jin said grinning leaving the room.
I wanted to kiss her. Jealously washed over me.

"you better hurry and talk to rapmon so you can get that kiss, everyone is betting on who will get the first kiss and jin is in the lead" suga laughed walking out my room. I punched my pillow.
The thought of jin pinning her against the wall, passionately kissing her, moving down her neck, her moaning and pleading to be his was making my jealousy rise.

I got up and rushed down stairs and into the front office room, I saw rap monster, sitting in a arm chair reading with his glasses, he looked up confused.

"you mad at something?" he asked.

I realized I must came across mad since I bursted into the room. I relaxed quickly and sat opposite him.

"no I'm okay "

"really u seem...jealous and a bit mad..." he asked closing his book and leaning forward.

"no I'm not isn't there something u wanted me for?" I asked getting inpatient with him.

"oh yeah, Erm...its about the girls..." he said taking off his glasses, I felt something become uneasy in my stomach, almost like it was tying itself in a knot. "the child's mother Joesette, I asked jhope to see what she was thinking etc and it turns out she doesn't want kida, frankly she doesn't care...but she does want Victoria..." my heart stopped

"why?" I asked I stood up and turned my back to him.

"a group of wolfs want her on their side...because a corroding to them, she possess powers that are seriously powerful, they paid Joesette to kidnap her and once old enough, she will hand them over to the wolfs:...jhope wasn't sure as to why, or what they are playing" he stood up and faced me, I could feel the anger pumping through me "to be honest I don't think she understands anything about wolfs or vampire or demons only they are fiction...i asked Jin to take a sample of her to see what she really is then V will analyses it and tell us everything we need to know "

I looked up at him the words just came out I had no idea were they came from

"ill get a sample..."

"no jungkook, jin is already on the case...besides I want u and suga to join me tonight we are going to find out want these wolfs are up too"

A part of me wanted to go with them, part of me wanted the sample, maybe if I hurry I could get one and join them but I couldn't disobey rapmon he's a brother and I can't go against him. I'm going to just have to deal with the jealousy even though I knew it might destroy me on the inside.