Chapter 14: Happiness

Jungkook pov

I had waken up with a bright smile, a beautiful naked women beside me and a mouth full of dry blood, then I had remembered last night and it had me warm and I smiled down at her. We were a bit of a mess, she was the same state as me. Only a lot more beautiful.

"victoria" I said quietly and lightly shaking her awake. Soon her bright purple and blue eyes looked up at me, I adore her eyes, guardians are known for having different eye colour, each is different and not one time is it similar.

"morning or should I say afternoon" she said, blinking her eyes and sitting up stretching, I couldn't stop smiling at how perfect she looked. She turned around and cocked her head to the side, and gave me a questioning look, I maintained my smile.

"what's my man smiling at?" she asked me her smile was just a big as mine.

"oh nothing" I looked at the clock "2:00 on a Monday, good thing we don't go to school anymore, all the girls would be jealous" I said putting my hands behind my head, lounging back.

"that's true, good thing us creatures don't need education then" she said standing up and putting on some new pjs since I tore the other ones, oh well. "luckily for you they weren't my favorite, I'm heading down stairs I'm hungry, care to join me?"

"I will soon just gonna have a shower first and oh you got a little something" I said pointing to her mouth, it had some of my blood on it.

"oh thanks " she said wiping it away "okay meet ya down stairs" she kissed my lips then left.

Victoria POV

I'm so fucking happy!
I'm with jungkook! He's mine! My man!

I felt some sort of warmth now, like the hole that I felt when kida died can never be filled but its slowly healing. I feel better like life as I know it is starting to turn.

I walked down the stairs with a spring in my step, I passed  the living room to find all the guys watching tv

"afternoon guys"they all turned around and looked at me with happy expressions.

"afternoon, you seem happier" jimin said to me, the others nodded and smiled happy as Well.

"oh I really am" I smiled hugging him from behind the couch.

"care to explain?" V chuckled seems as they all are surprised but happy with my change of mood.

"well, can't a girl be happy?" I laughed at them

"yeah but like your like really happy" jhope laughed "unusually happy"

"okay there is two possible explanations 1. She's done 'the sex' or 2. She's happy because she and a certain someone is together" jimin said standing up and placing his arm around me.

"well your not wrong there jimin " jungkook said stepping into the room.

"wait what?" Rap monster said through a laugh.

"Oi! Jimin remove her arm from my miss right please" jungkook said laughing and walking towards me. Jimin let go and placed his hands up to his chin making a v shape.

"you too r now official?" jin laughed as jimin expression was priceless.

"we are indeed" I smiled looking up at jungkook who smiled back.

"shit! I lost!" suga said crossing his arms and pouting In his seat, me and Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"lost what?" I said him curiously.

"the pool, to see how long it would take him to ask you out, I said next month" suga said folding his legs and arms together sulking.

"I had last week, but I lost already" rap mon said messing up Suga's hair.

"I had tomorrow!" jimin said running his hands through his hair "I was so so close!"

"well I'm every happy yku too are now together..." jhope said hiding his lips, it looked like he was trying to keep a laugh in.

"you won didn't yiu?" jungkook asked Hoseok, he couldn't take anymore and burst.

"yep!" he said laughing and doing the touch my body dance move over and over again. Everyone else all moaned in frustration and loss.

"I never thought he was the type to gamble if I'm honest" v said laughing.

"well I am" he said giving us his famous smile "so so so so wonderfol" he did a silly dance move making us all laugh.

"anyway there's some Soup in the fridge, help your self" jin said pushing jhope lightly to make him stop.

"thanks ill go make some" I said, making my way to the kitchen, my smile hasn't left me, I'm so happy and just all around good.

I reached for the soup and a pot putting it on the stove, I was stirring it until I felt and pair of loving arms wrap them around my waist

"smells so delicious, oh yeah the soup smells nice too" jungkook said resting his head on my shoulder.

"oh why thank you, I use the scent of Victoria its great" I chuckled, pushing him away so I could serve the soup.

"no soup for kookie" I chuckled as he tried to have some.

"aw why?" he pouted, aww he can be so cute.

"your a vampire dummy" I laughed at him when he pouted.

"oh yeah" we laughed "but I can have a spoonful though" I chuckled at him and got some on my spoon and raised it up to him. He opened his mouth, and for some laughs I pretended it was a airplane. I made zooming sounds and when I closed near his mouth he stood there looking at me funny.

"sorry, I just had to, here" I feed him it and he smiled happily. I grabbed my soup in a bowl and started to dig in. It was my favorite curried potato and beef soup. I sounds odd but its really not, its wonderful. I showed jin since he loves to cook.

once I finished my soup, and cleaned whatever mess we had made and joined the others in the living room.

They shoved on a movie and I cuddled up into jungkook, he was like my own little chair, he was cold but I didn't mind I love the cold anyway, well to be honest I don't really feel the cool anymore since my skin is just as cold.

The movie was a horror and I couldn't stop laughing, the guys looked at me with both fear and shock. As the movie was filled with green screens and 1970s style blood shed, they were scared but I was amused, I mean the graphics were that bad you might as well add in a silly rubber bat or spider cause it was awful.

We are one big family now, my brothers not in blood but bond, I love them all and now I have a man who I know will never leave me. My best friend turned into my boyfriend. Well a stranger.

However never would I have imagined two simple musical notes would change my whole mood from good to bad.

Ding dong