Chapter 13: Aftermath

Victoria pov

I woke up, a headache pain rushing through my head like a spear that had been thrown, I groaned with the pain.ugh oh I remember, I went out to that club. Ugh, such a bad idea, but it did keep me distracted. Plus I don't think I did anything I regret... I then felt something
Move beside me and I turned...

Then I looked beside me to see a pair of arms wrapped around me. I panicked and through the person off the bed

"who the fuck are you?! Get out! " I said throwing a pillow and him, I kneed on my bed holding a blanket  to my chest to cover me up.

"ah Victoria its me..." he stood up scratching his head. He had his top off and he baggy joggers, his was messed up and damn. Hot. But it was jungkook.

"oh my god! Jungkook I'm so sorry" I said letting the pillow go that was in my hand.

"its okay..." he said. But why is he in my room? Why was I in my room? I remember curling in a ball in the woods, and now I'm here.

"what are you doing in here?" I asked him, confused as to why he is here.

"eh...well... I was heading to the shops and I found you..." he said awkwardly scratching the back of his head, but I was not convinced.

"you found me?..." my tone was low and questioning and slightly mad...i was in the woods and the shops is only 10 minutes away from here...

"yeah..." he rubbed the back of his neck and started to stand more and more uncomfortable.

"you found me?..." my voice was rising "how could you of found me?...the shops are only 10 minutes away and last time I can remember is that I was in the woods and if I'm not mistaken...thats the other side of town so...how could you of 'found' me"

He was stubbed, completely clueless what to say. Got him. He started to Pace and walk away from me and I crossed my arms slightly waiting for his reply.

"yeah I went to shops down the other side of town..." he said wide eyes and I saw him eying the door and slowly making his way over. I got up and closed it. And walked over to him arms crossed. He's not escaping that easily.

"why?..." I Asked him, he's getting pressured now. He knows he's caught.

"jin told me..." wow what an excuse.

"jin?....huh...okay, well that's great but I was in the woods... You were at the shops...look I don't know what your playing at, but whatever it is stop, I can look after myself, and I'm perfectly fine to do things and I don't need- good god were are my other clothes?!" I have just noticed I was in my pjs, my nights clothes were folded over my make up tables chair. I then glared up at him he then gave up.

"okay I followed you happy?!" he said throwing his arms up and turned his back to me.

"you were stalking me?!" I shouted, rage filled me. What was he Doing?

"I wasn't stalking I was following you, so trouble won't find you" he turned around to face me. "I mean what do expect me to do when you dress like that?" he pointed to the clothes on the chair.

"so?!...i can do what I want and shit like that, what are you my mother?!" I replied

"no but I worry okay?!" he said. He worries about me? He's mostly cold and emotionless towards meeting, true he hugs me and cuddles up to me, but the majority of the time has quiet and silent, I don't understand what is going through his mind half the time.

"oh you care about me? Oh thank you very much, why don't I wear some bell or tracker on wait you already follow me" I said Sarcastically.

He was getting really mad and walked passed me, heading for the door reaching for the door handle.

"oh so you care about me now eh?" I had a small laugh, I couldn't believe this. before I knew what happened. He closed the door and pushed me on the bed pinning me down.

"don't think. For one second. That I never cared about you." he muttered not meeting my eyes, I was shocked at his actions and words. He cared for me? I thought he was only hugging me because the boys made him if I'm truly honest "I have always cared about you...i can't take my mind off you"

"jungkook?..." he's caught me off guard

"ever since I've met you...ive tried to act cold to hide what feelings I had...ive had to feed off others trying to stop myself from feeding of you..." his voice was wavey I could hear it. "do you even realize how much I have wanted you so badly?..." he whispered into my ear. I flustered at his words, this was making me have mixed feelings about this.

"...i don't..." I looked at him, his face was serious and hot, I could feel the tension in the room.

"I don't know how I can stop my self Victoria...your beautiful in my eyes and just perfect, your loving, your stunning, your eyes..." he looked at my lips and worked down "lips...neck..."

My heart was beating faster with very breathe, his stare was making me melt. I wanted him. The beast in me want his.

"do you even know how much I wanted to hold you and hug you and kiss you and...taste you" his words was burning a fire in me, his voice was in raged with anger and frustration.

"I'm nothing special jungkook! You can get better!" I told him through tears, I'm not good enough, I mean I'm such a broken mess.

"You are tho! How can youu not see that?!" he said. There was a pause and I felt a pair of soft cold lips press against mine, it was a loving, anger kiss, it was so passionate I kissed back and moved my hands threw his hair, letting the wild and ruff ness of him and I set out.

He kissed my neck leaving marks up and down me, all the way to my chest I groaned louder. I ripped his bottoms off and he ripped my top and shorts off leaving me in my red and black underwear on. We went back to our kissing and soon he took my underwear off and his off too.

We were now completely naked, I kissed him even more scratching his back when he entered me. His tongue felt every edge of my mouth and I groaned in his mouth, he then thrusted into me, faster and faster, it was so food my hips bucking and wanting more, he felt so good in me.

I pushed against his force hearing his moan made me groan and moan louder. Then I felt his fangs pierce into my skin, It felt good but if I was a Human it would be painful but this is so orgasmic.

I could feel my own fangs come out, demons can suck blood but its not our real food but it can fill us up. I dug them into his skin, the taste of rich thick blood rushed through me, his taste was delicious And I was loving it.

"I'm gonna..." he said pulling out and released on my stomach, he lay beside me, leaving our bodies exposed. Both our breathing was static.

"holy shit" he paused taking deep breaths "never, have I ever, had sex that good before, and I've lived 100 years" I smiled still trying to control my breathing "you tasted better than want I imagined..." he smiled, I lifted my leg putting it over him with my arm hugging into him, his skin was sweaty and smooth, he hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"that was my first...it was really good" I said looking up at him he was smiling far too much and so was I.

"Victoria...will you be mine?...will you do my the honor of being my girl?"

"yes!" I said straight after he asked me, I threw myself on him mounting him, still hugging him. He kissed my forehead.

"come on let's have a nap together"
I smiled and cozied beside him under the covers, I smiled and drifted off into a happy sleep, something I've not had in so long