Chapter 10: Mix Breed

Jungkook POV

"Mix breed!" rap monster said nearly flipping a table.

"what the fuck, we had a fucking guardian in our house! Not to mention a demon!" suga said, ranking his hands through his hair.

"will you calm down?!" jin said hugging rapmon to stop him from creating any more damage.

(((before I go on. Guardians and demons are every powerful and basically gods and really really Strong, its like a food chain guardians on top then demon then vampires and wolfs then humans)))

"so what happened to her parents then? If they are different species and shit" V asked, this question brought us together in the office.  The girls went out for a walk. While they were out we had the meeting.

"yeah wouldn't they of said something or anything? How could no one see it?"jhope asked rhetorically aloud.

No wonder Victoria was so beautiful, demons are known to be stunning attractive and guardians are known for there kind hearted personality. That's what's so great about her. Her devilish looks and her angel personality.

"...what are they planning? I mean the wolfs?" I ask, everyone relaxing and sitting back down.

"I don't know but I think we should leave now...we need to find out fast..." rap monster said. We all nodded I followed rap mon, suga and jhope outside, jhope joined us so he could just take one look at them and he could tell us everything now it was just about finding them and protecting us.

Suga followed a scent of someone who could possibly be a wolf and he could lead us into the woods, where they all could be gathering.

We took to the tree tops and followed him, he quickly turned into a wolf, and after about 30 minutes we saw the Pack, they all gathered round some in wolf form some in human, I didnt recognize any of them, could be a pack from elsewhere?

Suga changed us, we were then invisible, we could see each other but they couldn't see us. Suga, he had the power to shape shift and change others.

"seem like they are not from around here..." Hoseok said as we all stared down at them, all laughing and joking around. Part of me felt angered by just them being them. They made me sick.

"yeah, where do you think they are from?" Suga asked us we all turned to each other.

"I don't know but let's find out what they are up to first. We are not here to chit chat" Namjoon said as we all leaned in closer to hear them. Then a wolf came forward, I think he is the pack leader. He looked proud and snobby, soon as he came round everyone was silenced.

"okay...were are here for one reason and one reason only..." they all nodded, I turned and saw Hoseok, he nodded at me giving my a signal saying he had got everything that he could get, we were about to leave until I heard a struggling sounds and muffled sounds, then I heard Victoria's scream... I knew  it was hers as the scream was not harsh but it was her gentleness about the scream.

I turned around suddenly and the guys did too, I was about to jump but rapmon held me back. I glared at him but he held my shoulder

"wait" I growled "let's find the right moment" I growled softly but I understood why. He needed to know a few things but I didn't care about them, I just wanted to save her, she had no reason to be there, anger and fear flowed through me.