Chapter 20: Calm

Jungkook POV

I was thankful to the boys for helping me find and save Victoria, they were just as happy as me when we saved her, I owe a lot to them and happy I have them.

Its been two days she's been asleep and suga is so great full and thank full to her, along with me, he hasn't left her side. I can see how bad he feels, he didn't want to hurt Victoria but he is repaying her with his service.

"jungkook, you may try to protect her but so will I, I owe my life to her, to my friend who choose to save my life over her own " he said looking at me for permission to hold her hand, I nodded and held her other one.

She looked peaceful and calm, she was alive but rapmon said to me that once a demons blood is next to drained completely they must sleep for days to rest, her blood is fully back but she must rest, as a demon has more blood than any other creature.

"I hope she will be okay" V said walking in with more of his potion, on a tray, some for me some for her. He handed me some and switch her pouch with the new one.

"how is she?" jhope and jin said coming into her room, is this a gathering or something? I shouldn't be grumpy for them wanting to see her, she was after all there friend too.

"yeah she's just sleepy" suga said, it made us laugh a little before we all made ourselves comfy. Rap monster entered with a package, that package smelt funny, not in a good way, but that cardboard box was soaked ay the bottom with something and Namjoons hands were covered in blood.

"what is it?" I asked the smell was worse than anything but the smell and scent was far too familiar,

"your ex's head..." he said dropping the package; I have never seen him act like this at all. His face blank and emotionless, we all looked at each other and had he same reaction to me. To be honest we were surprised at Rap monster for going through with his plan.

"you did it?...why?" jin asked picking the box back up and putting it away.

"bitch needed to pay." he said we nodded "also I was told to by the council..." the council was the leaders of all creatures on earth, humans think its god, but really its them.

"Why? what do they want?" jimin asked, his grandfather was part of it but I don't think he even knew why.

"I'm not sure but they gave us a job to protect her and guide her to become a leader." he answered us simply we were all quite confused at him.

"leader?" suga said asking the Question we all wanted to know

"they told me she will be second command in our pack, then maybe leader" he smiled "I'm overjoyed if I'm honest because think of it this way a semi guardian and semi demon as a leader damn this is gonna protect and save us"
We all looked shocked, he was happy about this, he was willing to do this? Is he high what is wrong with him, Victoria couldn't do this.

"nahhh I'm just playing with you guys, geeze lighten up" he said ruffling up Vs hair. We all laughed.

"dammit namjoon fucking scared me" jimin said, we all laughed and then Victoria started to move.

Victoria POV

- in her dream -

"mum? Dad?" I said moving forward, I didn't know where I was but it was completely white, no colour, no darkness. There was 2 figures standing near me, about two steps away, there faces were young and oddly familiar and before I knew it those words rolled off my tongue.

"yes Victoria, hello my dear girl" my mother said opening her arms for me to embrace her, I ran forward and hugged her. I was like a child.

"hello little monster" my father said joining the hug, I could feel my parents and they were just as I recalled them to be.

"I've missed you sweetie, I'm sorry we haven't been there for you" my mum said she was just as I imagined, he voice was like a angels soft and flowing with sweetness. I'm guessing she was the guardian.

"don't worry little monster, we know your here and alive and we are too" my father said his voice a bit more stronger and more hard. He's the demon

"wait your alive?" I said in disbelief, they are alive? Where? when? How?!

"yes deary, you will find us soon sweetie just stay alive right now" she said kissing my forehead. I had so many questions.

"I know you have questions all will be answered soon, but you eh haha have to wake up first" he said giving me one last hug. I nodded, even though I had questions I need to be calm and patient.

- End of dream -

I woke up to find everyone in my room, they gasped and I looked down to see I was in a thin white vest and black shorts, they were a bit too revealing for my liking so brought the covers up to my chest as I sat up.My hunger hit me like a building collapsed on me.

"oh here " jungkook came on my bed and moved so I had a clear view of his neck, I didn't want to but I was in need of blood nothing else.

I bite on to him, he flinched and now he relaxed, I opened my eyes for a second and could see they were all in the mood for lust, everyone knows its hard to resist a female feeding and making noises.

Once my hunger stopped I let jungkook go before turned his face so I could kiss him, it must of been really long before someone coughed.

"sorry..." I said wiping my mouth while jungkook sat back in his seat.

"its quite alright don't worry about it" jhope said smiling they all were.

"you okay? You look worried or shocked" V said, I looked up

"what's wrong Victoria?" jungkook said pulling me closer.

"I saw my parents...there alive..."