Chapter 1- Compensated Dating

"Please try to make it to class on time, take your seat" Said the sensei, as Kokona walked into the class room with a big pink purse and books in hand. "I apologize sensei" she said with a bow "I am running late because The Headmaster needed me for a moment" She pleaded. "Alright, next time come with a better excuse". She said with a chuckle. She took her seat Next to Taro Yamada also known as Senpai. Kokona blushes hard as Taro gives her a warm heart smile "It's alright, don't beat yourself up about it, Rin sensei has also been strict on attendance". Kokona blushed and giggled softly "I guess, but still i feel terrible" she said with a sigh, "No talking!" said the sensei. "y-yes mam!" Kokona said back with the bow of her head. The bell rang, and it was noon. Lunch time! There were many different groups at Akademi High. The Social butterflys, The Loners, The Teachers Pet's, the cowards, and many more. Kokona was apart of the Social Butterfly clique. They socialized and gossip about everyone and everything at Akademi High,while eating their lunch in the center of the school by the water fountain. "What did the head master want Kokona?" Mei asked. "She just wanted to know why i was showing up late to school all the time, nothing really major you know" Kokona said with a slightly scared smile. Saki Miyu, Kokona's best friend and closest confidant, stared at Kokona, and something was off. "Kokona let me talk to you for a second, on the roof?" Saki said, as she threw her lunch away and walked off. Kokona gulped and stood "excuse me girls, i'll be back" she said with a fake smile, once again and threw her trash away, as she followed her best friend.

Saki stands over the bar and looks down at the people around the fountain as the wind blew

Saki stands over the bar and looks down at the people around the fountain as the wind blew. Kokona walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder "Hey Saki!" she smiled and giggled. Saki turned around and gave off a smile and a hug "wow, getting bigger everyday" she says looking at Kokona's breasts and to be fair Kokona does have some big boobies.

In embarrassment she covered her chest and a blush formed "Okay it's not my fault! You have big boobs too!" She says with a shout. Saki let out a soft chuckle and leaned back on the bar. " Alright so, enough distracting, tell me whats wrong" Saki says, now with a serious voice.

Kokona's smiled dissipated, but the appeared right back up again "What are you talking about? i'm fine Saki" she said with her voice cracking. "Kokona come on, since the second grade? you gotta do better than that" Saki says lifting herself off the bar handle and looking at Kokona with a more serious stare. Kokona now knows that she can't get pass Saki. "Alright you got me, but you can't tell anybody! Not even the girls! " Kokona shouted. Saki nodded and waited for her to tell her. "You know i won't Kokona" Saki said. Kokona let out a huge breath and started to choke up in sadness and disrepair.