Chapter 20 - Live Like we're Dying

"Budo... help me"

"Ahhh shut the hell up!" one girl says as she dragged Yandere down the steps. Yandere landed on the concrete floor and lifted herself up slowly. "Nice to see you've made it" That voice was all too familiar to Yandere.

Yandere stood up shaking looking from side to side. As he appeared and turned a bright white light on. All you could see was Yandere's father laying there dead, and many other bodies along with him. Yandere covered her mouth in sickness and held her stomach at the sight. "Ahahaha! I don't know why it bothers you so much to see many dead! HUH AYANO! You've killed so many, yet you cringe at the sight of death! This must be your worst fear!" he said yelling at her. 

Yandere let tears roll down her face as she fell to her knees "Otōsan....." she said as she crawled to her father turning his face upward. He was lifeless of course. Yandere put her forehead to his and sobbed. "I'm so sorry..." Yandere said softly as her tears rolled down his cheeks. 

"Enough of that soft shit!" he picked her up and tossed her away from the bodies. "gaaahh!" her back hit the wall as she sat there in pain. "You have a lot of balls chasing me..... Before I could even say Hello, my daughter was behind bars because of you.." he said pointing to Yandere. Yandere swallowed hard. "You think I give a damn where she ends up!? I just want my mom back!" Yandere screamed out. "My mom doesn't even care about you anymore! But she knew this was going to happen!" She said again. "Shut your mouth! Your mother knew exactly what she was getting herself into!" He shouted back. 

Yandere struggled to stand as she used the wall for support. "hehemm.... You have heart like your mother did." he said as he pulled up a curtain to see her mom sitting there covered in blood stains and sweating. She looked dirty and her black hair covered her face. She screamed threw the tape on her mouth. The Journalist went over and ripped it off her mouth as she gasped for air. "Ayano! I thought I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE!" she said yelling at Yandere. Yandere shook her head "Your my mom! I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENDS TO ME I JUST WANT YOU ALIVE!" she shouted back. 

Ryoba sobbed and looked at The Journalist. "Please i'll do whatever you want, just please don't kill my daughter... she has everything ahead of her right now! I will never forgive myself" she explained. She knew the Journalist wasn't going to listen. "Don't worry..... I already forgave her for you." he said as he pulled out a gun and loading it. The Delinquents hurried and grabbed Yandere, holding her down. "Hope you will enjoy this act! As I make the marvelous Ryoba .... Disappear...... for ever" he said as he held the gun to Ryoba's head. "Mazā nashi!!!" Yandere yelled. 

All you hear is a gunshot. Yandere opened one of her eyes to see. "ghnn!! You again?"

One of the Delinquents shouted. Yandere opened both of her eyes to see clear vision. "B..Budo-kun!"

Yandere saw him. But it wasn't just him. Ryuto took a bat and swung at one of the boy delinquents knocking him out. "You want some come get some!" Ryuto said standing in a Karate stance as he took on that one male delinquent. "What the hell?! it's a swarm of them" The Journalist said backing away and by swarm her meant the whole Martial Arts Club . Yandere head butt both of the female delinquents that were holding her down and ran to her mom trying to untie her. "Ayano! Behind you!" Yandere looked behind her seeing one of the male delinquents. Before she could react Pippi Osu came in striking them down with a bow and arrow. Yandere looked in the direction it came from. Pippi waved and smiled. "come on!" she said helping her up. Yandere nodded looking around making sure she didn't see The Journalist. As soon as Yandere finished getting her mom untied Ryoba stood up. "What! no!" The Journalist said as he pushed Budo off of him and aimed the gun at Ayano. "Now you will die! HERE AND NOW!" he shot the gun. "NO!" Budo pushed the gun out his hand as the gun flipped out his hand. The bullet went straight threw a delinquents head.