Chapter 4- Senpai for the Night

The police investagted the whole school until there was nothing left. The police have reason to believe that the perpatraitor was a student on school grounds. The Police asked most of the students in Akademi High, but could not link any of them to the crimes. Yandere was hiding in the shadows, waiting for the police to leave the school Yandere looked at her hands and then smirked widely. Even though Yandere wasn't the one who killed Kokona or Saki, Saki killed Kokona, and then herself. Yandere slowly started to laugh out and fall to her knees, as she was laughing tears fell from her eyes and began to cry instead of laugh. Yandere felt so bad on the inside, but on the outside it showed that she didn't really care. 

At the end of the investigation, Police left the school informing the head master about their investigation. "This is outrageous!" The head master yelled. The headmaster now has Tokyo PD breathing down her neck. "Obviously this was a self-murder kind of like suicide, but the students have reason to believe that someone forced Saki to kill Kokona, and then herself" the police added onto the Head Master's rage. The head mastered sighed and sat down at her desk. "I will inform the students to remain diligent, thank you" The head master returned her work as the police left the school. School remained in session and Yandere gotten away with her very first controlled murder. 

"And as of now class, this school is still under maximum security, and if you see anything suspicious, please do not be afraid to report it." Karin-sensei pleaded to the students as they agreed. Yandere sat there staring out the window at the cherry blossom tree. After awhile Yandere had gotten a text from info-chan. Yandere rolled her eyes in annoyance and opened up the text. 

Info-chan: Hey, when are you planning to kill Osana?

Yandere huffed out and slammed the phone on her desk, grabbing her baggs and left the class without permission. "Hey you! stop right there!" Karin-sensei yelled as she stood up and went after her. Yandere ran out of the school and ran to the cherry blossom tree. Yandere sat there as tears rolled down her eyes "I do it all for senpai" Yandere said with a giggle. Yandere went into her bag and pulled out her hand knife as she seen a group of kids walk by the dumpster and incinerator and they had weapons, like bats and crowbars. Yandere looked at them as they hung out by the dumpster behind the school, smoking and making out with each other. Yandere shook her head "Those must be the delinquents" Yandere said to herself. Yandere has heard a great deal of rumors about them. 

Yandere looked at her phone and texted info chan back. 

Yandere: What do you know about the delinquents?

Yandere sent the text and waited for the reply. 

Info-Chan: They are a group of teenage kids that skip school, just to smoke grass and talk trash about the school. On a rare occasion do they ever show up to school. Why?

Yandere looked at the text and texted back. 

Yandere: They are a threat, and i don't like threats. So allow me to do away with them

Before Yandere could see what Info-chan texted back, she closed up her phone and grabbed the hand knife tucking it away.