Chapter 15 - Undercover Murder

"wake up..... wake up..." *heart thumps* *Darkness* "AYANO!"

Yandere sat up quickly as she looked around and the room was bright. She felt around the bed and rubbed her eyes. She seen that she was in the hospital bed Budo was in. Yandere had gotten out the bed and looked around. She was still in her casual wear. Yandere looked around the room "Budo?" she called out. She looked in the bathroom, he was no where to be found. 

Yandere grabbed her strapped purse and phone as she checked it.  No messages. That's weird, the hospital staff would've woken Yandere if Budo left. And why did he leave? He would've woken Yandere before anyone else. Yandere walked out the hospital room and went straight to the elevator and stepped inside. As she went into the lobby, everything was busy, phones ringing, baby's crying. Yandere walked out the elevator and looked around. Yandere went toward the reception desk and looked at the women working there. "Hello, did Budo Masuta leave? orr" Yandere asked. The women smiled "actually he did, him and a couple other people left, he seemed  a bit loopy, probably because of the medicine the doctors gave him, but he should be fine" she said with a wave. Yandere felt relief, but still didn't understand it. Why would he leave, and not wake her up?

She then opened her phone getting a text from her mother. "Ayano, come home as soon as you can." Yandere replied "On my way now" she said she turned off her phone and placed it in her purse. Yandere walked out the hospital and looked around at the town and began to walk. 

Yandere's heart thumped as she was scrolling, looking for Budo's contacts. She finally found it and instead of texting him, she called. No answer. Yandere bit her bottom lip and went into a coffee and doughnut shop around the way. She sat there, smelling the sweet smell of fresh donuts as people chatted it up. Yandere grabbed her order and left, going home.

As Yandere was on the way to her house, she felt weird, something suspicious. Before she woke up she heard something. Yandere's heart begin to shatter a little, because he wasn't answering at all. This bothered Yandere, but there had to be an explanation. Yandere arrived to the front of her house, and she see's her mom gardening, getting ready for spring. Yandere titled her head and smiled a little. "Ohyo" Yandere said, walking up to her mother. Ryoba looked up and smiled. "Ohyo, Genki deska?" Ryoba asked. Yandere shook her head "Genki desu" she replied. Ryoba smiled and stood up putting her hands on her hips. "Well, what's wrong?" Ryoba asked. Yandere sighed out "When I woke up this morning, he wasn't there" Yandere asked. Ryoba looked at her "who, your senpai eehh?" yandere shook her head no really fast. "I don't have a senpai..... not anymore anyways..." Yandere said feeling ashamed. Ryoba titled her head and lifted Yandere's chin. "It'll be alright, i'm sure nothing is wrong, maybe he is just sick or asleep at home, never loose hope okay?" Ryoba said as she poked her nose and made a boop sound with it. Yandere giggled. "Oh, by the way, there is a physiologist in the house, he wants to speak to you" she said as she continued to garden. 

Yandere nodded and walked inside, seeing more than just a Psychologist. Yandere felt her heart drop as she seen two police officers and a detective. "ahh Ohyo, Aishi-san" the detective said with a bow. He walked over to Yandere. "We have a few questions for you, and we want you to answer them truthfully." he asked. Yandere nodded and sat down. 

"Alright, so where were you at the time of the massacre?" he asked as he turned on the tape recorder. Yandere looked at the tape recorder and slowly lost her train of thought with fear. She felt her heart race and sweat drop down her forehead. She gulped as she could hear herself breath, as if everything in the room went silent, and so did the ambiance. She remembered of what the journalist said, the one her mom was after. Is that what she heard this morning? A scream? A cry for help? "Ayanoo.. Ayanoo" The voices started to come back as Yandere turned her head looking at her father, the two police men, and the detective. Yandere replied to the question "I was at the school, on my own" she said. He nodded "Were you involved with this massacre?" he asked, and he didn't hesitate. Yandere started to hyperventilate and Yandere's dad sat next to her rubbing her arm. "Ayano... calm down please" her father said. 

Yandere thought back to that terrible day, she murdered at least 30 people, including the Basu sisters, If Yandere turned herself in, she was looking at 16-19 years in prison, maybe even life. Yandere slowly looked at the Journalist and gave him a look as everything gotten quite, all you could hear was the clock  "Tick tock" and the tape rolling. " It was me" Yandere confessed. "What?!" Yandere's father gasped and stood up backing away. "hm... well didn't take long." The Journalist stood and looked at the police. "File this as a report" he whispered. Yandere stood up and started to shake her head "No you don't understand! i had a reason, I did I really did, you have to believe me!" she said going toward the Journalist. "I am sure you did, but nearly 50 kids where killed, and we have had something done like this before, by another women... over... some boy" he leaned in on her face "You think your tough, but your not, we break girls like you... " he said leaning back up and looking at the father. "And you knew nothing about this?" he asked. The father shook his head in shock. "Oh god, Ayano! Why!? WHY!?" he asked. 

Yandere turned around looking at her dad. "Daddy.... mom did it for you." She said as the police grabbed her wrists and cuffed her. And Yandere let them. "Wait.. don't cuff her yet" the journalist said. They took off the cuffs and Yandere looked at him. "w..what?" The journalist looked at her. "Look, i don't believe you had a real reason to kill 50 kids, but I do believe you are sick in the head and need a physiologist. So as punishment, you will face 50 years of everyday Physiological visits" he said as he handed her a pan flip and fixed his tux jacket. Yandere looked at him and then felt her phone vibrate. She put the pan flip down and reached for her phone. It was Budo! Yandere hurried and opened the text.

Budo: Ayano, please come to the downtown warehouse, I have something so cool to show you!

Yandere replied back and closed her phone. "What was that?" he asked in curiosity. Yandere shook her head. "A friend" Yandere answered as she put her phone away. The Journalist sucked his teeth and walked away. "I am still on the case, because I feel as if you weren't in this alone... so I will be checking in daily" he said as he left with the police. Yandere sighed out and hugged her dad. "Ayano" her father said as her kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry dad, i made you so traumatized, I know i was a mistake, maybe to even be born, But... I couldn't have wished for a better dad" Yandere said she looked at her dad. You could see her cheeks glisten from the tears. Yandere's father giggled as he choked up. "Ayano, I wouldn't have asked for a better daughter, I will do anything to protect, and you weren't a mistake, you were a miracle, and I would never ever take that back. You or Ryoba-chan" he said as he kissed my forehead again. "Dad, when i get back, I need to ask you a question...." She said as she slipped on her flats and tapped her toes to make them comfy. He nodded and waved her off. 

Yandere walked out the house and seen her mother again. "So, how did it go?" she asked. "It went well" she said as she ran off. Ryoba blinked and shook her head. 

As Yandere ran half way to Downtown Tokyo, she slowly let up and looked around. She was in the most ghetto part of Downtown Tokyo. She pulled out her phone and began to call Budo, but shockingly he didn't answer the phone. Yandere felt weird being around the warehouse. She saw the building as she went toward it and touched the doors. It looked like it hasn't been touched in years. Yandere felt a chill down her body as she put pressure on the door and the door opened. Inside it was broken and had a moldy smell. As the door slammed shut behind her she jumped in panic and touched the doors. "Hello?!?!" She banged on the doors trying to open them back up. A light switched on above a person as this person was tied to a chair and a white cloth bath was over his head. Yandere turned around slowly and ran to the person. "Oh my god are you alright!?" Yandere asked as she tried to untie the ropes, this person's hands where purple, and he kept moving around yelling out. It sounded like his mouth was tapped. She couldn't get the not out the rope so she took the tape from around his neck that was securing the bag and lifted the bag off this persons head. 

"..... NO!"