Chapter 19- Anywhere But Here ♥

"Next thing I know..."

"It's alright..... you can trust me" Budo said softly as he moved in for the kiss pulling Ayano's face toward his. Yandere kissed him back and as they did, they moved back together. Budo put both his hands beside her shoulders and leaned onto her. He looked into her eyes softly looking her body up and down. The eye contact was intense. Yandere blushed and looked away holding herself as she laid there. "Is something wrong" she said with a sigh. "You... don't have to Budo-kun" she said again.

Budo looked back up her body and into her eyes. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" he said as he kissed her again as they intensity grew bigger. A moment after that kiss clothes started to come off their body's. Budo felt how soft her skin was and it turned him on even more. Soft sighs and breaths released every time they kissed each other. Yandere felt her body warm up as she started to scratch at Budo's back. Budo started to move his fingers down toward that direction under her black ruffled skirt. Yandere closed her legs out of reflex as she stood up grabbing the sheet and backing away. 

"No... No I can't" she said breathing in and out. She was sweating, the nervousness gotten to her. Both of their shirts were off but they had their bottoms on. Budo sat up and wiped the saliva off his lip and looked at her. "Ayano.... I'm not forcing you .... alright.... maybe it--it's me--" Yandere cut him off. "No!.... no....." she said. "It's me, Budo i'm just scared.... i mean look at me... I don't have a body, I'm shaped like a square... unlike Osana chan... I just ..." she started to choke up. Budo shook his head "Are you kidding? Ayano... you are the most beautiful girl , inside and out! I'm happy with just the way you look" he said standing up and walking toward her. "You deserve to be told your beautiful everyday..... And you are beautiful....." he said grabbing her hands. "But you have to trust me.... I will not let anything go wrong.." he lifted her chin. Yandere looked at him and nodded. "mhmm.." she replied. "He kissed her forehead as he softly pulled the sheets off of her. She gripped it as it slid out her hand like silk. "Sshhh... just let it happen alright..." he said as he held her and he began to undress her. As in taking off her skirt and she stepped out of it one foot by another. 

She  held onto Budo as he softly let go and his arms slid across her torso softly and he held it with his hands and he backed away. Yandere slowly started to hold herself as he was quick to grab her hands and hold them down. "No...... embrace yourself.... You are beautiful...." he lifted her chin and wiped her tears. "I don't want anyone else..... this is a natural feeling." he said softly. Yandere nodded and let her hands down as he looked at her tall pale body. "Your beautiful inside, so lovely and I can't see why i'd do anything without you." He said as he pulled her back to the bed and sat down. Yandere smiled. Budo slowly took the ponytail holder out her head and her hair fell to her back. 

He slowly touched her body with a gentle touch and kissed every part she didn't like. It made Yandere feel better about herself and she began to sob as she ran her fingers threw his hair. Not soon after that, Budo relived himself from the cold cave and they were both in the bed at this moment. Yandere was so scared, she was shaking. She didn't know how it was going to feel, would it hurt? Would it feel good? She didn't know. Budo looked at her as he looked down at the placement. "...Just... Say when okay?" Yandere nodded. "Okay..... i'm ready" she said out of breath. 

As Budo released the position and slowly stuck his penis inside of her . Yandere gasped and felt it tight against her walls. She gripped both of his arms and yelped out in moan and a painful/shy blush appeared on her face. "B...Budo-kun" she gasped as he moved in and out of her.  A blush formed onto his face as he watched her reaction. ".... how does it feel?" he asked  softly. In no response, Yandere really was in shock. She just shook her head yes as a sign for him to keep going. Budo leaned in and kissed her again as he kept going.