Chapter 14 - "Budo-kun"

The moon was bright, the sky was dark. My heart pounded as I sat in that room. All my life, i lived for a purpose to feel emotions. I never would have thought I would've led me here. Alone, and cold. "Budo-kun" Yandere cries out.  Yandere sits in the chair, a metal chair as a light above her dangled. She was waiting, waiting for someone. Across from her was another stainless steel chair and right under her hands was the cold steel table. Yandere let her tears fall, this was it for her, the end of the road. Yandere knew she was going to get arrested, she didn't have time to burn the evidence, or even burn the bodies. 

As she was shaking in the chair, she heard the door open, and as it did you could hear the people walking around and business calls being heard. Yandere looked at the man, she could barely make out his face but she froze up as you could here her quiver across the room. The man shut the door ever so slowly and walked over to Yandere. Yandere looked at him, her pale skin was now even paler. 

He drops his notepad and tape recorder onto the table. The darkness above his face, was hiding his identity. Yandere squinted as he spoke "I'm gonna ask you a few questions, and please answer them honestly and truthfully" he said as she sat down. He wore glasses and had a tone of red hair. Yandere saw a real strong resemblance to Info-chan and Yandere shook her head no. "no... No no no!" Yandere said backing up in her chair. The man looked at her with a glare and started the tape recorder, and he spoke. "This is me again, I found her..." he said as he stopped the tape. Yandere gulped as sweat gulged down her neck, like a flood and she continued to shake. The blood on her forehead began to feel moist again. 

"Please.... please, i didn't come here to fight... just please.. let me go to Budo-kun, that;s all i ask" Yandere pleaded in her most soft and smooth voice. The man wrote down a few things and glared at her again threw his glasses. He let out a sigh and looked at her. "You.....remind me of someone..... someone that ruined my life... forever" he said as he stood and walked toward her. "yes ... yes... a certain.... girl who ruined me...... who hunted me down.... until she thought I was dead.......no......no....... You see I see the game your mother played, i moved back here on purpose, My daughter............is no longer living because of people like you....." he said harshly as he leaned down toward my ear. "And if i can't get to your mother................heh.... you can best believe I will ruin her, by taking.you.out" he said with so much force and spit flew onto Yandere's cheek as he spoke. He hurried took the tape recorder and note book as he exited the room. 

Yandere watched him as he left the room and she stood up in panic and ran around the room looking for an exit, trying to find one. But there was no way out "Budo kun" her voice raced in her head. At this point, Yandere didn't care. She wanted to see Budo. Yandere went to the door and started to bang on it "LET ME OUT!! I NEED..... I NEED TO SEE BUDOOO!" she cried as she banged. "PLEASE!!! CAN ANYONE HERE ME?! HE NEEDS MEE!!" Yandere cried out again. Everyone fell silent as they watched her bang on the door. "HE NEEDS ME!!!!" Yandere slowly stopped banging and slid down the door holding her self, letting out a weeping cry.. "he needs me....he needs me.... like i need him" she said softly to herself as she held herself and it echoed in her head as a flashback picture flashed in her head.