Chapter 12- SNAP pt 1

The bell rang, it was club day today. Yandere wasn't considered to be in any clubs. Yandere went to her locker and grabbed her things out of the locker. Not moments after Oka Ran over to Yandere "Ayano-chann!" Oka yelled. Yandere turned and looked to see it was Oka. Yandere flinched abit and Oka stood there "Hey, I heard what happened in class, are you alright?" Oka asked. Yandere looked at Oka "How, ....how do you know?" Yandere asked in firm voice. Oka looked and poked her chin "Osana and everyone else are talking about it now" Oka pointed to the butter fly clique by the water fountain.

Yandere walked toward them as Oka followed her. Yandere opened up her book bag and grabbed a knife dropping the bag mid-way before she go to them. "Ayano!" Oka said picking up the bag. As Oka picked up the bag she saw all the weapons in her bag and dropped it and held her stomach and mouth. "Oh my God! AYANO! NO!" As Oka said that running toward her Yandere held up the knife. Osana turned around and looked at her. "Aaahhhh!!!!"  a loud piercing scream hit her ear drum.

Yandere woke up. In her own bed. Yandere held her face and began to cry. She was at home this whole time? What is reality? Yandere gotten out of bed, gotten dressed and ready for the day. As she went downstairs she saw her mom crying. Yandere walked over to her mom. "Mom, you alright?" Yandere asked. Ryoba looked up at Yandere and wiped her tears. "I'm fine" Ryoba said. Yandere looked around "where is dad?" Yandere asked.

Ryoba became silent immediately and answered in a mono toned voice. "He's gone...." Ryoba said. Yandere's heart dropped "well....is he coming back" Yandere asked. Ryoba shook her head "No.... he said he didn't love me anymore..........so I had to show him.......you can't leave me" Ryoba stood up and grabbed her class of liquor as she kicked open the basement door. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE MEEEE!!!" she said as she swallowed the last bit of liquor and threw the glass down stairs. "Ryoba THIS IS INSANE!!!!!" He cried out. "I KNOW IM INSANE!!" Ryoba said slamming the door.

Yandere watched it all. Her heart sunk. Ryoba grabbed her bag and keys "I'll be home later....duty calls" Ryoba said as she left the house. This was still happening, Yandere must be dreaming again. Yandere squatted and hit her head with her hand "Wake up! Wake up!!!" She shouted. Yandere came to a sense and it wasn't a dream, it was reality. Yandere grabbed her bag and dragged her feet all the way to school. Yandere had a dark cloud over her head. Yandere's eyes were dead. She was awake now. What would the day be like?

Budo was chatting it up with Oka Ruto, Shin, Ryuto, and Pippi. "I don't know I have a werid feeling something bad is going to happen today...." Budo said holding his stomach. "Why would you figure that?" Pippi added holding onto Ryuto's hand.  Budo shrugged as he seen all the couples around him. Oka patted Budo's shoulder. "You really love Ayano... don't you" Oka asked. They all stopped and looked at him. Budo looked up into the distance and saw her. " I do..... she's everything.......but Taro" He continued walking. "Taro, what about him he's an upperclassmen like Osana is" Shin said to Budo. Budo sighed out and looked at them "That's her Senpai...... she thinks that , her love is with him... When I know its with me. I can't let her slip threw my fingers, and I won't let her" Budo said. Pippi giggled "Don't mean to sound all cooky, but you're starting to sound like A Yandere yourself" Pippi said. Budo held his cheeks and blushed a bit "I am not!" Budo turned away. Oka giggled "No it's okay... we don't mean it in a bad way" Budo turned around and smiled "Thanks guys...." "What're we talking about?" Yandere was behind Budo. They all jumped and shrieked a little. "Ayano! You gotta give a sign of when you are here! geez" Oka said. Yandere looked at them all.

" You guys making fun of me?" Yandere asked. They all stopped and stared. Yandere was being serious. "No, we were jus--" Pippi was cut off "No, I heard you laughing at me" Yandere said backing away. "Ayano, they were talking abo--" "ME! I know!" Yandere yelled at Budo. "Ayano you got it all wrong, We called Budo a Yandere because he is basically so deeply in love with you" Shin said. Yandere twitched "So, your making fun of poor old Yandere because she loves her senpai, and she would do anything......anything for her senpai huh? You think this is a joke? " Yandere asked. They all gotten quiet and looked down in shame, but Budo didn't, Budo looked at Yandere reminding her he knew so much stuff. Yandere looked at him "You have a lot of nerve if you think using that against me will work, well I have news for you Karate boy. I'm done playing your childish games, and info-chan's as well" Yandere said walking up to Budo. "I'm not playing anything" Budo said.

Yandere walked away. "Did she just say info-chan?" Oka asked. They all nodded. "Why does she want to know about Info-chan, she does go here you know" Ryuto implied. Budo shook his head and watched as Yandere, once again turned her back on Budo. And yet, Budo isn't giving up on her. No not at all.

It was the first class and Yandere was on it! Doing her work, and turning it in. Rena Sensei was surprised, she was finished before anyone else was. Yandere sat there waiting for lunch to hit. She wanted to get more information on Info-chan. The bell rang, and it was lunch time. Yandere grabbed her lunch and went into the Occult Club room. Yandere sat down and started eating her sand which. Oka looked at Yandere "So, what did you want to ask me?" Oka asked. Yandere chewed and swallowed her sand which. "This may seem all so sudden, but who exactly is info-ch--" Oka covered her mouth and looked around "Follow me into the bathroom" Oka said helping Yandere up as they walked to the bathroom in silence. Oka looked around and shut the bathroom door. "Okay so you wanna know about Info-chan, I can tell you" Oka said. Yandere looked "Why did we have to go into the bathroom?" Yandere asked. Oka shook her head. "You really are clueless" Oka said as she smiled. Yandere looked at Oka. "She watches the school, every corner, ever inch, ever yard and every foot. She has a top secret room nobody can find in this very school. The rumors are true, she does attend this school, but rumor has it she hangs around the butterfly clique. I don't personally know Info-chan, but she has black mailed so many girls at this school it's not even funny. She knows I love shin, and tried to turn us on each other." As Oka explained Yandere listened closely. "Be careful, she's using you to get to Taro.... the information she sends is false, and she's distorting your brain, and that's what shes good for, she is good for messing with peoples heads" Oka said to Yandere. Yandere swallowed hard.

She felt a tingle down her spine and goosebumps risen from her skin. Yandere looked around "Why is it so cold in this bathroom? and dark?" Yandere asked Oka. Oka looked around "The ghost girl" Oka said. Yandere looked at Oka "The ghost girl?" Yandere said. "You don't know? A girl was murdered in this very bathroom by another girl and its been said that she haunts this bathroom." Oka said. Yandere kinda believed it. I mean Oka has a sense in those things. "Thank you Oka, for the warning and your valuable information" Yandere said. Oka grabbed her arm before Yandere left the bathroom "Ayano.... Like I said, be very diligent, if Info-chan knew I told you this, she would neck us both" Oka said. Yandere nodded in understanding and walked out the bathroom with Oka and back into the Occult Club room.

Yandere was finished eating her food, one thing she did know is that info-chan had red hair. So she stalked the butterfly clique until...... She saw her... Yui Rio. The redhead of the butterfly's. Yandere gasped in shock. Yandere was afraid to approach her and tried not to make herself seen. What if Yui Rio really was Info-chan. Without doubt she went and tapped Yui on her shoulder. Yui turned around and looked at Yandere and squinted a bit. "Oh it's you Yandere" Yui said. Why did Yui need to squint just to see Yandere, did Yui need glasses or something? "Yeah it's me, can you follow me real quick, I need to ask you something" Yandere asked. Yui took a while to reply but nodded and followed Yandere. Yandere turned around and walked all the way to the back of the school.

At that moment Yandere grabbed Yui's neck and had her in a restraint. Yui began to cough and choke a bit. Yandere spun a knife around her hand and put it to Yui's neck "Talk! I know you know something!!!" Yandere said. Yui couldn't speak as she was grabbing Yandere's hands trying to pull them away. "gghkk...ll...let" Yandere let her go as she fell to her knees and coughed. She gasped for the most air she could and coughed out blood. Yandere kicked her in her stomach from all the anger "So! you don't wanna talk?" Yandere said grabbing her colar. "Well I know how to make you talk!" Yandere said as she had the syringe and stabbed in right in her neck as Yui fell asleep in Yandere's arms. Yandere carried her body into a storage closet and placed her body there.

Yandere fell to her knees, she felt like she had caught Info-chan. But there was way more to the story then what she had hoped.