Chapter 10 -Once Upon a NightMare

"w...where am I"

Yandere Looked around as the bright light shined down to her face. "Is everything alright doc?" a voice asked. Yandere blinked and sat up looking around. She felt so un safe so she looked up with cords in her nose and machines going and going.  "Please, try not to move so much" a manly voice said. Yandere still couldn't see, for her eyes were still blurry. "eghhn...hm?" Yandere sat up rubbing her eyes and looked around. She saw her mother, Ryoba and her Father. "Mom?.. Dad where am I" Yandere started to panic as her facial expression changed. The heart Rate machine caught her heart beat , and it mocked the beat of her heart.

"No no no, Calm down calm down" Ryoba said going closer to her trying to wave at her. Yandere looked around and as she looked beside her, she saw Budo. Her whole body froze over as she locked her eyes into his. Budo smiled holding flowers as he walked toward her "I was so worried about you" Budo said as he laid the flowers on her bed. Yandere's heart slowly calmed itself. Yandere showed a smile and hugged him tightly and tears came down her eyes. Budo smiled and looked at her moving her hair out her face. "I'm so glad your here, I thought I was dead" Yandere said to him. Ryoba and Yandere's Father looked at eachother and then back at the two. "Um, Ayano... who is he?" Ryoba asked walked toward her. Yandere turned and looked at Ryoba. "Th...this is Budo..." Yandere said holding the flowers Budo gave her. Budo looked to Ryoba and bowed "Konichiwa" He said. "How did you get him, to notice you?" Ryoba said. Yandere's eyes widen "Mom... no shhh!" Yandere cut her off. Budo looked at them both. "w-wait, what is she talking about."  Yandere looked at Budo and sighed out. "nothing please dont worry about it" Yandere said telling him.

As time went by every one was escorted out the hospital. Yandere was there by herself as she was looking out the window watching the sun go down and the sun's orange reflect, bounced off her soft vanilla skin. Yandere sighed out as she looked around the room. It was cold and white. She felt as if she was in an Insane Asylum.  She heard voices in her head, Yandere didn't like this Isolation. As the voices echoed, and echoed it had gotten louder. She held her head as there was a knock on the door. She snapped out of her trans and was huffing in and out really fast. The door opened and there was Budo. Yandere soon calmed down "Budo, why are you here? Your wasting your time here" Yandere said looking away. Budo smiled and sat next to her on the bed. "My time is never wasted when I'm around you, you know this" Budo said holding her hand. Yandere looked at him and tears came to her eyes "Budo, if only you knew what type of pain I was in" Yandere said to him choking up. Budo wiped her tears and then kissed her forehead. "I'm here for you, I won't let you go.... I want to be by your side.." Budo said. Yandere laid her head on his shoulder.  

"Ayano...Remember that time when we were in the 9th grade, and I said I hated you?" Budo said. Yandere smiled and chuckled abit " How could I forget" Yandere said. Budo chuckled a little as well "I remember. But Now, I feel as I can't live without you" Budo said looking at her. Yandere looked at him "Budo, you said you would wait"... Yandere said "I know i know, and I am. Till your completely over Taro, because I don't understand how, you can love someone, who doesn't even talk to you, better even look at you" Budo said. Yandere looked out the window at the sun and her eyes watered. "Budo, its.... it's hard to explain, you can't understand, even if you wanted to" Yandere said to Budo. Budo sighed out "I want to understand" Budo said looking at her. Yandere shook her head "Budo, If i told you... Any of my secrets... You would proably hate me , more than anyone else would." Yandere said. Budo got off the bed and pulled up a chair and put his head on the bed beside her leg "i'm listening"

Yandere chuckled and pushed his head away " Like I said, you wouldn't understand" Yandere said to herself softly. Budo smiled " Okay I just wanted to see you smile again Ayano" Budo said holding her hand. Yandere looked at Budo deep in the eyes, and she smiled. She suddenly had a flash back of all the times Budo and Yandere argued but laughed about it.