Chapter 13- SNAP Pt.2

Yandere let the school day pass by. When it was time to go home, Yandere snuck in the storage closet and dragged Yui out, and exited the school by her secret exit way. Yandere dragged her all the way home into her basement, right along with her father. "Ayano, what is this?! What are you doing?!" The dad asked as he tried to wiggle his way out the chair. Yandere looked at her father trying to wiggle his way out, but he couldn't. Yandere tied up Yui as she was knocked out. "Ayano... Please let me go, let your father go!" He yelled. Yandere jumped a bit looking back at him. "I love you dad..... but i can't do that" Yandere said to him as she turned around grabbing his chair and pushing him in the landuray part of the basement. "NOOOO!!!" He screamed. Yandere shut the door and sighed out as she looked at Yui knocked out.

Yandere didn't like the fact that her father was being tortured all over again, but it was his mistake for attempting to leave Ryoba Chan.  Yandere sat there and watched as Yui started to wake up "ghnn ahh.....w....where am I?" Yui said looking around. "we're in my basement darling!" Yandere said as she circled the chair holding a baseball bat. "Ghn! Yandere!" Yui screamed as she tried to move her hands "w-what is this!? am I tied to a chair!?" Yui screamed out. Yandere smirked and looked at her. "Am I winning yet Info-chan, do you think you can escape me?" Yandere said. Yui looked at her "Info-chan?.... wait you mean--" Yandere cut her off "Shut your mouth, you piece of swine scum" Yandere stood in front of Yui. Yui yelled out "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Yui said. Yandere glared at her "Let me speak damn you!" Yui yelled. Yandere was all ears "I know what and who you want and it's not me" Yui glared at her as she was sweating, her skin catching the reflection of the light above her. "I know where Info-chan is, I would always know, because that is my sister!" Yui yelled out. Yui kicked Yandere in the knee tearing it a little. Yandere fell and held her leg  "gaah!". Yui moved her tounge around her mouth and it appeard to be a small knife as Yui cut the rope off and spit it out. Yui stood and rubbed her wrist. Yui walked and looked over Yandere "heh... You really thought I would tell you where my sister was located, you really are a dumb bastard aren't you? You don't scare me, I have done things that even your mom couldn't handle." As Yui was mocking Yandere a big shadow reached over her. There stood Ryoba as Ryoba held a circular saw as it ringed in and out. Yui turned around and screamed out. Blood splattered every where, even on Yandere's face. Ryoba dropped the circular saw and huffed in and out. Yandere stood up and hopped over next to her mom looking at Yui's body. "One down..... One to go" Ryoba said wiping her mouth as she went upstairs. "Set your father free..." she said as she shut the basement door. "b-but what about....--" Yandere was cut off  "Ayano..... There is a time where you let the one you love go, and if he wants to leave so be it. This just means i'm going to jail and there is nothing I can do about it." Ryoba said to Yandere. Ayano gotten a little teary eye'd, because it was true. Ryoba knew of her crimes, and sooner or later that journalist was going to come back to Japan and report her with enough firm evidence. Ryoba was pretty much fucked. "Mom" Yandere said wiping her face from blood.

Ryoba smiled and went upstairs. Yandere went into the lanudry room and untied her dad. He gotten up feeling all over himself as he looked at his daughter. "You let me go? But why" He asked. Yandere looked at him "Because mommy said so" with those words she turned around and went upstairs. When her dad walked out the room he seen Yui's dead body and looked so pale. He ran upstairs and busted open the door. Ryoba was there soaking in her feels again, drinking again. Yandere's father looked at her. He remembered all the torture he went threw, all the screams, all the pain. But for some odd reason, it this may seem crazy. He couldn't think of a life without Ryoba-chan, It was like leaving treasure buried in the ground. 

Ryoba sat there shaking her leg as the sun set threw the window. He went up to her and gotten on both his knees grabbing her hand. "Ryoba-chan" He said. Ryoba didn't answer back, she was just staring into space. Her eyes seemed blank. "Ryoba-chan , please talk to me" he said again. Ryoba chan didn't blink and her facial expression didn't change, tears just came automatically. Ryoba projected her eyes to him as her chin laid rest on her hand. He looked at her and stood up grabbing both her hands. "Ryoba-chan...... I'm not gonna leave you" He said. Ryoba chan looked "I know..." she said as an eyebrow rose. He nodded "just please don't cry, I hate to see you upset.... This effects the impact on our family." By now he was already use to Ryoba's actions, its been awhile since Ryoba has ever killed someone. Let alone torture. So was he worried? Um Heck yeah! But he didn't care, it became normal for him. "I don't mean to be like this...... I didn't ask to be this way........ I just love you okay, I don't want to be alone... I have been alone all my life, no one to guide me, no one to show me which way is right.... I can't bare it again! So when you threaten me like that it just makes me so mad!! So angry!" she said to him. Yandere ease-dropped on the conversation and listened well. "Our daughter's behavior is because of me........ she will never have a normal life, even if she tried....... shes already had her first mind slave........killed 2 girls........ over one man, because he didn't notice her.... and it's because of me, I'm responsible.......What am I suppose to do? as a mother......" Ryoba said looking away. All He could do was hug her till she could calm down.