Chapter 5 - Unknown Rival

As Yandere lifted from the kiss she looked at Budo, and then it all hit her with a smack. "I..I can't" She said standing up and backed up from him as tears filled her eyes. Budo stands and looks at her "Ayano what's wrong?" he asks walking toward her. Yandere fixed her face and gotten an angered one "Dont call me that" she said as she backed away. Budo stopped and looked at her "why not? that's your name ! Why can't I call you that?" Budo gotten a little loud, because he felt as if Yandere didn't trust him. Yandere looked from side to side and sniffed up her tears "I need to go" she said as she grabbed her bag and ran off. "Ayano! Ayano!!!" Budo yelled as he tried to run after her. 

"I can't, not for a second"  Yandere thought as she ran threw the crowd of people. She heard Budo calling her name from a distance, but she didn't look back. As she was running she bumped into the Basu sister's and they bumped into Osana, which caused Osana to hit Senpai and spill hot chocolate all over his jacket. "Hey what the hell?!" Senpai yelled. Yandere blinked and held her head "aahh Inkyu looked around and seen that it was Yandere. "Oh look, it was her!" Inkyu pointed out. Sakyu looked at Yandere with her hand on one hip "You need to watch where your going" Sakyu said with a soft demonic voice. Osana looked at Yandere "Exactly, wanna be all lethal and shit, you better watch it, next time i won't be so easy" Osana said as she helping cleaning off Senpai. Senpai looked at Yandere as Osana was whiping her down. "You got a lot of nerve, stay the hell away from me and get the hell out of my face you Basu scum!" Yandere yelled as she had gotten up , dusted herself off and shoulder bumped Inkyu as she walked off. "That girl, is so weird" Osana added. Senpai titled his head feeling a bit bad. Yandere slowly cringed up and tears fell once again. She gotten home and went inside to her dark and lonely house. 

Budo was running down the road as he seen the sisters and Taro. "Hey guys, have you seen Ay- I mean Yandere?" Budo asked slightly out of breath. "That bitch bumped into my sister and caused her to bump into Taro" Sakyu said with a mean accent. "That girl really needs some hobbies" Inkyu added. "Guys, it's alright... she didn't mean to, calm down" Senpai said as he walked up to Budo. "Why do you guys have to be so mean to her? Have you ever once in your life thought about what she goes threw, I mean obviously you guys are rich wanna be's who don't have any sympathy for others!" Budo yelled out to The Basu sisters and Osana. Budo touched Taro's shoulder and walked past them "have a good evening" Budo added. 

Yandere sat at her bed, re-thinking about who she loved, and that was senpai. She knew what she had to do. Yandere looked up and had a dark glare over her eyes. She knew that the Basu's had to be eliminated. The next day at school during lunch, Yandere came up with a plan to get rid of Inkyu Basu. Yandere know what she had to do. Yandere put on a blonde wig that would appeal to the Basu's liking. Up-holding the information she obtained from Oka Ruto, she knew what she had to do. Yandere walked up to the roof top. 

~Flashback~

Oka Ruto: I don't know anything as of now, all i know is Inkyu Basu has a weakness around flowers. I think she is allergic to them, OH! and she likes fashion and make up.

Yandere: well that's obvious, but this is perfect, anything else Oka?

Oka Ruto: what are you asking me all this for?

Yandere: Because... you are my only source, besides you stalk them everyday.

Oka: you got me there, welp. 

Yandere knew what she was doing. "Anyways, I was thinking about the party, maybe we should add a make-up booth" Sakyu said filing her nails "Oh my god Sakyu!" Inkyu said "Oh but you were thinking it!" Sakyu said laughing "I know but you said it" Inkyu added laughing as well. Yandere walks in with her wig and flips it "Hey girls" Yandere said with a smile. They pause and look at her "Oh wow Yandere you look really nice" Inkyu said with a surprised look. "Thank you, thank you I just wanted to know if you could help me with me my make-up tips and things, you know" Yandere said with a fake smile. Sakyu glared at Yandere, she knew something was up. "Sure what do you wanna know?" Inkyu said with a soft smile, "Oh well I have some supplies in my locker, follow me real quick?" Yandere asked as she turned around looking at Inkyu. "Sister don't its a trap" Sakyu warned Inkyu threw teleopathy "Don't worry sister, I'm onto her" Inkyu said back. "Lets go" Inkyu said following Yandere.