Chapter 3 - Mind Slave

As the school bell rang, the students left their class rooms and either went home, or went to their clubs. Yandere however went to her club to learn more information on Martial Arts and get stronger for her senpai. As Yandere put her things in her locker she goes to her club and walks in. This was Yandere's first time in the club since yesterday, she didn't get to go like Budo asked her to. Everyone was either warming up or changing. "Ah, Yandere-chan" A voice said and it gotten closer. She turns around and sees it was Budo. "Oh, Budo" she said with a sigh in relief. "Oh, did i startle you?" Budo asked looking concerned. Yandere huffed out, "You scare me? Never" Yandere said. Budo cracked a smile and handed her the uniform of the Martial Art's club. Yandere looked down at the outfit and then back up at him, "Oh i'm changing?" Yandere asked. "Well of course, you are apart of the club are you not?" he said giving them to her and as they landed in her arms he gave her a soft smile and they locked eyes. "umm, Budo?" Yandere said breaking the stare Budo blinked and cleared his throat.

Yandere chuckled and went to go change "I'll be quick". Budo watched as she went into her changing room. Budo felt something, the more he was around her. Later after Yandere changed into her uniform she took her hair out a ponytail. She put on the headband and walked up to the front where she saw Budo and giggled a little. Budo smiled to her as he had his arm's crossed. He broke the smile and gotten serious as he called attention. "Round house kicks go!" Budo yelled as he paced with his arms crossed. "YES SENSEI!" they formed attention and Yandere looked at the person next to her and followed what they where doing. "Don't give in, we are champions" Budo yelled as he walked around his dojo. He mainly focused on Yandere's form, and seen that she was catching on fast.

After the club activity was over, everyone changed and cooled down. Some went home. Budo watched Yandere grab her things and leaves. Budo sat up from the wall and went after her "Yandere-chan!" he yelled as he caught up to her. Yandere turned around and looked at him "y-yeah?". Budo sighed out and smiled "You did better than what i expected, i'm actually surprised." Budo said with a giggle and a blush. Yandere giggled and smiled "thank you, I actually like your club. Maybe you guys aren't COMPLETE morons" She said with a laugh. Budo chuckled "Yeah, maybe we are". They giggled and stared at each other for a moment. It seemed like time has stopped. "Well, i have to go" Yandere said as she turned around and walked off and she looked confused. "See yah tomorrow then?!" Budo yells, Yandere waved saying goodbye. Budo walked back into his Dojo. Yandere left the school and went straight home. She laid on her bed and went threw her phone messages and saw that Budo text'd her for the first time. "hm?" Yandere sat up reading the text. "Hey, mind if I ask you something"

Yandere ignored the message and looked at the time. It was Mid-night. Yandere gotten her shoes on and a black jacket as she went out in the darkness. She hacked into the lock of the school gates and went in. She headed toward the gym and went into the storage room. She dragged the big trunk outside and outside the school gates. Yandere put the lock and chain back on the gates. She walked into her home and dragged the case toward the basement door. Yandere looked at the sign on the steps, "Only use this basement, only when it deems Necessary" -love mom" Yandere opened the lock to the basement and pushed the trunk down the steps. At the bottom it broke open and out came Saki's body. She moved and moaned around as her body was limp. Her body started to wake itsself up. Yandere went downstairs toward her and grabbed Saki's arm and seeing in the basement there was a brown chair under a light, with rope and shackles. She tied Saki up on the chair. Her waist, her wrists, and her ankles.

Saki started to wake up. She blinked and then looked up, "w-where am I?" she looked around in the cold dark basement and seen Yandere standing there. "Oh my god! Yandere! w-what're you?!" she tried to move her body, she now knew she was tied down. "Fuck!" she started to hyperventalate while looking at Yandere. "Let me go! please let me go!" She begged Yandere as she started to sweat. Yandere circled her. "Get away! Stay away from me!" Saki said, "Shhh Saki, Saki its okay, everything is okay" Yandere said with a malevolent voice. "I hate you! i'll never forgive for this!" Saki said to her. Yandere kept walking around Saki "oh ho, you don't mean that, you can't mean that i'm your friend" Yandere said as she pulled out belts and whips. Saki started to panic and have mini screams. "I-if you let me go right now! I won't tell the police! I swear!" Saki said, pleading for her life. "Ohh ho, I wish i could believe you Saki, but see. I can't even believe you at school, remember? that day. Monday morning, i'll never forget" Yandere explained to her "Ew Yandere girl get out of here!"
Yandere looked at the belts and whips , examining them carefully "You embarrassed me Saki, and now you will reap the consequences" Yandere said laying out her torture weapons as Saki screamed louder and louder "No! No!!" Saki violently shook up the chair and fell over trying to get out the rope and shackles. Yandere sat her back up and slapped her hard as the slap echoed the basement. With Saki's pale skin, her skin started to bruise up quickly. Saki slowly looked at Yandere. As Yandere looked down at Saki. "W...why are you doing this ?" Saki asked Yandere in a soft voice. Yandere turned away and went back over to her torture weapons.

" I already told you why" Yandere said

" I already told you why" Yandere said. Saki lowered her head "please, let me go". Yandere walked up towards her and slowly started to laugh "you will do nicely to help me eliminate Kokona-chan" Yandere said twitching as she started to hit Saki frantically with a whip. Saki's screams echo more and more. The next day Yandere woke up out her bed and went down to Saki, seeing Saki asleep with marks on her head. After a 18 hour torture, Saki looked dead in the face, and her eyes where gloomy. "I'll do anything" Saki said in a dead voice, like a robot. Yandere smirked hard and gotten ready for school, as well as Saki. An hour later Yandere walked her mind slave to the front of the school, the atmosphere of the school seemed low, but still obtainable. Saki stood there in front of the school waiting for her target.

Yandere hands her a long Katana that she brought from home and stepped back as people started to arrive into the school Yandere stepped back and watched from the shadows

As Saki mumbled to herself "kill, kill, kill" Kokona walks in with some of the social butterfly girls and sees Saki. "Oh Saki! Ohyo!" Kokona waved and went over to Saki. Saki under control turned around as reflex and swung the sword and stuck it into Kokona deep. Kokona stopped in place gasping for air "ghnnn, S...s...Saki" Kokona mumbled as her body slid off the sword and fell to the ground. Blood fell from her mouth as she choked on some of the blood. "Oh my god!!" People around them screamed and backed away, someone went to go get Karin Sensei. Yandere followed the crowd and ran next to the Sensei " I was walking into the school and I just heard saki yelling kill kill over and over again" Yandere said to the Sensei as she pointed out Kokonas body. Saki in reflex took the Katana ,slowly risen it and stabbed herself right in the middle of her forehead. "NO IT CANT BE!" The teacher said as she ran over catching Sakis dead body as she seen Kokonas body as well. Yandere smirked backing away and then running Into the school building. "This is a tragedy"  Karin said to herself as most of the other teachers instructed the students to remain in the class room. The police were called and they performed their investigation.