Answers

Hannah POV

"FATHER" I screamed running in the house.  When Miss Roberts asked me about the wolves, I just ran.  What the hell was I suppose to do, and how the hell did she know.

"In here," I heard my father call out.

I ran to his office where he was siting at his desk, "What the hell," I started talking but he held up his hand, and I shut my mouth instantly.

"Hannah I told you the task would not be simple, and you simply did not believe me.  I am proud of you today.  You protected her, and you did not expose yourself to her." He said smiling.

I was a little frustrated, "You failed to mention that I would want to eat her, and you also failed to mention she is being tracked by a pack of dogs."  My voice was raising, and I could feel myself trembling.  "She's asking questions father, what am I suppose to do.  She knows I'm different, obviously no normal person can through a grown man around like I did today."  I growled.

"Hannah, calm down.  You are not allowed to expose yourself to a human on school property, my dear, think outside the box.  Of course she knows you are different, and you my dear did exactly what you were suppose to today.  I know the next question, I do know why she's in danger, but I can not tell you. The one thing I can tell you Hannah, is she can not be killed by whatever or whoever is after her."  A million thoughts were running through my head, so as long as I didn't expose myself to her at school, she was safe, so does that mean I can tell her.  I mean how can I tell her though.

"Oh hey Miss Roberts, I'm not a wolf, I'm a vampire, I was sent to protect you from what's trying to kill you, oh and by the way your my soul mate."  Good that sounded stupid.

"Think my child," my father's voice rang through my head.  "I'M TRYING." I screamed back, knowing I would hear about it later.  I decided to go for a run.  I was running through the woods, whipping in and out of the trees.  I picked up a familiar smell and started towards it.  I made my way to the property edge, and Trent was standing on his side.  "Who was it Trent."

He shook is head, "I don't know, but it's not good.  It's not a pack we know."

"One attacked Miss Roberts today after school," I said.

"What? Is she ok?" He growled.

"Yeah, I took care of him, but I couldn't kill him in front of her, you know the rules, but Trent she knows about wolves."  He looked me at shocked.

"Wait, your the one who was sent to protect her, aren't you?" Now I was shocked.

"How do you know that."  He just shook his head.

"Our fathers, they know something we don't, I was told someone was her protector, but I never thought it would be you."  As much as I hated to admit it I knew we were going to have to work together.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"My pack is patrolling right now trying to pick up new scents, and try to follow their scents, but their good at covering up their tracks." I nodded my head.

"Feel free to patrol over here. Just don't go crazy with ideas Trent." I said.

"We will figure it out. You worry about your job, if something happens let me know and I'll do the same."

We parted ways. I felt a sudden pain in my head. What the hell, then I could feel her heart beat it was escalated. She's in trouble. I started running I could feel the heart beat getting stronger. I had no clue where I was going. Things were going on with my body that I wasn't use to. I could pick up on things from her that I've never felt before.