The Final Showdown

Quinn POV

I just smiled in victory as I saw the look on Meredith's face.  Our plan had worked perfectly, we had anticipated that we were being followed, and set up a fake fight.  Unfortunately being away from Hannah an entire week was extremely painful, but we had to make it look as real as possible.

I slowly raised my hands as all my army surrounded me, I sent a flash of light towards Meredith sending her flying backwards.  When she rose she was in full form and let out a ear piercing howl, with that her army came running out of the forest and the battle was on. 

I started stalking toward Meredith I wanted to finish this once and for all, but she seemed to want to have no part me in just yet.  I watched as she ran behind her army, and just smiled.  She was scared and she knew there was no chance in hell she would leave her alive.  I watched the battle around me, her army was falling like flies, and I set my focus on her once again. 

She took off running through the forest, and I knew my battle was not here.  I charged after her, it was crazy of how much my senses had changed.  I was always one step ahead of her, knowing when she was going to change direction, once we entered the clearing into the field she just turned and looked at me.

"I've waited a long time for this Quinn," she growled at me.

"Not as long as I have," I charged towards her, tackling her to the ground.  I had no urges to use my powers at the moment.  I knew I was stronger and quicker than her and I wanted to hear her beg before she died.

I was on her before she had time to react, I had her pinned to the ground and my hand around her throat.  I saw a look of fear in her eyes, as she struggled to get me off of her and I just grinned.  "What's wrong pup, underestimated my strength."

She let out a low growl, and within a few seconds she had formed back into her human self.  "Fight me damnit," I screamed at her, but she just laid there starring up at me.

"I'm not going to beg you for my life Quinn, I'm not even going to fight you.  You want to know why, because you don't have it in you to kill me.  You might have killed some by accident, but never intentional.  So go ahead kill me." She growled.

I raised my hand, all it would take is one swift motion and she would be gone, but for some reason I couldn't do it.  "Do remember I was your girlfriend for a while, you couldn't even kill a bug.  How the hell are you going to kill a human."

"You are not human, and you destroyed me Meredith.  You took away everything when you killed my parents."  I had gotten myself distracted and it was enough for Meredith to kick me off of her, causing me to land on my back.  before I could come to my senses she was back on top of me in her wolf form.

"Stupid woman," she growled showing me her fangs.  "You might have found your gift Quinn, but I think your mother chose the wrong child.  You are weak, and could never hold the potential she did.  She should have killed me and instead of saved you."

I winched at her words knowing she was right, I was weak, and I was never meant to be the chosen one.  "QUINN," I heard someone screaming, already knowing it was Hannah.  Hannah tackled Meredith and they began to fight each other.

Meredith of course had the upper hand with the claws and the teeth, but I was to shaken to do anything.  I was weak, and I could never be the chosen one.  I heard Hannah scream, but there was nothing I could do.  Meredith had won, and I wish now she would have just killed me that night as well.  I felt strong hands grab my shoulders, "Quinn look at me," when I looked up I came face to face with Collin.

"She is manipulating you, and you are letting her.  Your mother chose you to be the next one with the gift.  She wouldn't have if she didn't think you weren't strong enough.  This is what we have set out to do, now get your ass on you feet and get rid of her."