Assassination Techniques used by Carver Sindile

These are the poisons I use:
If you include inhale cynogen or consume cyanide (red wine) brings on a condition called histotoxic anemia where the ability of the body to absorb oxygen from the blood is impaired or abolished resulting in rapid death.

If you use cynogen, you must take an antidote before and after firing the gas at the subject's face so that he/she himself does not fall victim to the effects of the gas.
The antidote is either sodium thiosulphate or sodium mitrate tablets before and amylnitrate or a urinated handkerchief inhalant after.

Strychnine is a very effective poison that attacks the nervous system and causes the body to bend like a bow in death. Portion of cyanide - below the toxic level.
To counteract this effect and so to disguise the poisoning, a portion of cyanide is also given.

A way to disguise the symptoms when using the drug morphine, which causes a characteristic narrowing of the pupils, is to administer belladonna drops to the eyes which cause dilation of the pupils and so negates this symptom.
Four grain of morphine is more than enough to bring death to a non-addict.

A kitchen syringe can be used to inject poisons such as Black Leaf nicotine benzene or kerosene into the subject's stomach.

You can kill with the hypodermic syringe with a 20 c.c. capacity or more. The empty syringe is inserted into a vein and the air injected. This causes a bubble in the blood system resulting in death from an embolism. Kinda similar to Arrow Season 1 Episode 20 (Mr. Blank).

Arsenic and thallium sulphate are common rat poisons and can be used in assassinations as well as the mercury from thermometers and barometers.
Aconite and atropine are also effective.

Hit a major artery and walk away. Knife-strike chart: Carotid Artery, Medulla Oblongata, Heart. Sniper bullet - hyoid bone. Scapula.

Breakable projectile - arrow - explosive gel - gelatin pill capsules.

Gun Use
Special Ammunition
Blow Gun
Can be extremely accurate, concealable, a deliver an explosive or poisoned projectile.

Use of a pill capsule, such as the kind that is taken for headaches or allergies. Empty gelatin pill capsules can be purchased from most health-feed stores. Next, the capsule would be filled with impact-sensitive explosives, such as mercury fulminate. An additional high explosive charge could be placed behind the impact sensitive explosive if one of the larger capsules were used.

Finally, the explosive capsule would be reglued back together, and a tassel or cotton would be glued to the end containing the high explosive, to ensure that the impact-detonating explosive struck the target first. Such a device would probably be about 3/4 of an inch long.

Wrist Rockets and Sling Shots
A modern wrist rocket is a formidable weapon. The wrist rocket can be adapted to throw relatively powerful explosive projectiles. A small segment of aluminum pipe could be made into an impact-detonating device by filling it with an impact-sensitive explosive material.

Before job assignment, be sure to wipe each bullet to remove fingerprints, or spray with WD-40 or some other oil.

Front Death Targets
1. Top center of the head - An instantly fatal deep thrust can be executed here with an ice pick, combat knife, or a bayonet.
2. Front of the head - A killing blow here is easy to administer with a steel pipe or bar, a blackjack, a club or other heavy bludgeoning objects.
3. Temple - Heavy objects will kill when applied with maximum force here. Great target for small arms fire.
4. Bridge of the nose - An instantly fatal target for a bullet. Providing a heavy object delivers a very forceful blow can also be fatal.
5. Eyes - Best targets for small arms fire. Good for thrusting assaults with a combat knife.
6. Larynx - Good spot for a knife thrust or a bullet or so on.
7. Sides of the neck - Fatal attack point for knives, hatchets, and garrotes.
8. Cardiac plexus - Good target for a knife thrust. A bullet in the heart is fatal. A well-trained martial artist can kill with a well-placed elbow or heel kick to this area.
Rear Death Targets
1. Back of the skull/base of the neck - A sharp knife-edge blow to the base of the skull, a bullet, or a sharp instrument i.e. knife, hatchet, steel pipe, etc.
2. Spinal column - Good target for a hatchet, ax or machete, A bullet is also a good choice for elimination, especially a shotgun shell (bullet).
3. Kidneys - A good target for a deep knife thrust.

Ammonium nitrate with bleach and coffee, chocolate/candy and smelling candle to cover up the smell of the ammonium nitrate and bleach. They couldn't make it then deliver because the smell would override the coffee, chocolate/candy and smelling candle so they drive while making it so the smell would not override the coffee, chocolate/candy and smelling candle. They used a van or a tractor-trailer. For soft target. Semtex.

Moly coating. .308 casings. Model 308. Sniper's nest. Lapua 308's. Lapuas match grade sniper ammo. Full metal jacket. The propellant, the primer, the percentage of nickel and copper in the brass. Who manufactured the ammo, the batch number, and perhaps where it was sold. Lever action, a bolt action, a semi-automatic, or an automatic weapon. 87 different 308 models. .308 slug. .308 casing. Police the brass and then melt them.

Sometimes he is puritanical with assassination technique. SWAT weapons; the Tango 51 and the Bravo 51. A Marine M-40 A-1 sniper rifle. Hand-loading and moly-coating. Molybdenum disulfide: It's a lubricant. It decreases barrel wear and increases accuracy. As a Marine sniper, they use hand-loaded, Lapua, .308, boat-tail, full metal jacket, moly-coated bullets.

.308 full metal jacket rounds. Bravo 51 rifle. Krytron trigger. sniper's brass. Sierra 6.5 hollow points.

Assassination Planning
Get maps/blueprints over the area you are going into.
Check out possible positions you may take.
Check the guarding and when they change guards.
ALWAYS check for cameras.
Always plan at least two (2) escape routes.

Electronics & Alarms
Study electronics, find out how different alarms work and how you can bypass, reprogram or destroy them. Also, study how you can make other electronical items to go mad.

The assassination in itself could be over in a matter of minutes, or it could be for hours. You need to find the right time so that you get a perfectly clear shot. You should always aim either for the heart or head, both of these are deadly kills. This is where the weapons training come in. You only have one (1) chance of taking your target out. When using the sniper-rifle, fire one deadly shot, then pull out. You must never give yourself the time to reload and fire a new shot, it will only reveal your position, and you will get caught. That is also the rule for every other weapon you may use. So, the rules that you MUST follow are:

Aim only for one-shot deadly spots.
Never fire more than one shot.
Never shot the guards/security.
Always wear camouflage.
Always know what to do, never hesitate.

These rules are the ground rules, the rules you must follow. If you do not follow these rules, then the possibility for you to get caught doubles for every mistake you do. Fire one (1) shot and there is a 15% chance for them spotting you, fire two (2) shots and there's a 67% chance for them to
spot you, fire three (3) shots and there's a 91% chance for them to spot you. Always be short and work fast, otherwise, you might be the victim too.

Anything I should add, change and/or delete.