How Carver Sindile assassinate someone Part 17

LESSON 15: Kill Dogs
Dogs, such as Dobermans, Alsatians and Shepherds, are not new to combat. Their role as guardians and trackers is SOP in most major armies.
The assassin's aim is to train dogs to kill a particular subject on command. These dogs are to be trained to go for the jugular vein rather than using the weapon disarming and submission techniques practiced by guard dogs. Naturally such animals should be will-trained and react only to the presence of the subject alone - rejecting all others even in a crowd or parade. The dog should be a member of a pack of two or three that can be unleashed on the subject, penetrate his security cordon, and dispatch him by tearing out his throat.
Without going into too much detail, the dogs should be chosen for their aggression and intelligence. These dogs must be teased and encouraged to react to the scent of the subject and trained to kill on command.
In a hit situation, say on a particular dignitary, the assassin and his dog could be disguised as a blindman and his seeing-eye dog. The dog is released at the right moment and the back-ups follow up and attack.
Other situations are variations on the Soviet theme of training dogs to chase tanks and then detonating satchel charges which the animal is carrying. Limousines would be the urban extension of the target for these canine mines - claymores strapped to its flank would have a similar application.
Using animals as weapons may sound outlandish, but training chimps to throw hand grenades and dolphins to ram frogmen to death have been studied by adversary governments.
The beauty of using kill dogs is that they could be released miles from the subject and the assassin-master would be long gone before the dogs hit for him. Indeed, the subject's death may be credited to an attack by rabid or mad dogs and, hence, accidental and blameless.

Anything I should add, change, and/or delete.