How Carver Sindile assassinate someone Part 15

LESSON 13: Defenestration
Defenestration, in the narrow sense of the word, means a method of killing oneself by jumping from a high window. Here the term will refer to the act of killing by dropping the subject from a height. Pushed, jumped, and dropped will be the working verbs in this technique.
Until only recent times, the technique of executing criminals in Bukhara, now in Soviet Central Asia, consisted of taking them up to the top of a towering minaret and shoving them off to crash on the flagstones at the base. Surprisingly, some survived the fall, and they were taken back up and thrown off again.
The distance of the fall is of only small concern because the subject can be killed by "falling" off the roof of a single story dwelling or pushed down the basement stairs. (Accident reports abound with stories of people being killed by slipping in their bathtubs or falling against end tables.) If the subject is not killed, he is pushed or dropped again until he is. A coup de grace knock-out blow consistent with the injured of falling is only merciful at this juncture. Once again, a beefy three-man team must be used to handle the subject. He must be clubbed, maced, or otherwise under your control.
Subjects living in high rises and tenements are the obvious choices for defenestration. Tall office buildings are tailor-made for the defenestration of harried executives. The Drop Zone itself should be chosen with a view to maximize the force of impact. Picket fences and concrete sidewalks are excellent. Car roofs are notorious breakers of a fall, so try not to dump the subject on one.
Possibly he may not have to defenestrate at all. In this situation, his head is thrust through the glass and his throat slashed against the shards remaining in the frame. An alternative is to lift the window frame and force his head onto the sill and drive the frame down onto his for spinal derangement.
Pushing a body through a window is not as easy as it sounds, and the risks of being observed are very high. Using a table or desk top as a tilt board will facilitate matters - the effect not unlike burial at sea, and the team need not expose themselves to any great extent.

Anything I should add, change, and/or delete.