How does Carver Sindile assassinate someone Part 6

LESSON 6: Hang Tough
Let us now consider mechanical strangulation where devices other than the bare hands are used. These include cord, wire, rope, sticks, pipes, etc.

The so-called Commando Strangle is one of the most effective and easily mastered techniques. The approach is made from the rear. The weapon is a length of wire (24-30 inches long) affixed at each end to wooden dowels for handles. In this form it's usually referred to as the steel sling.

Holding on to both handles the wire is thrown over the subject's head and a rearward pull is applied, quickly turn around so that the wires come over your shoulder, continue pulling him backwards and holding onto the sling. In so doing the wires cross and the subject and assassin stand back to back. At this point the assassin bends over at the waist and lifts the subject from the ground and hangs and strangles him in that position till the subject expires.

The whole procedure takes only a few, brief seconds, and there is no defense. When the subject has expired he can be thrown over the shoulder and deposited at your feet.
There are other methods and these call for the looping of cords over the head of the subject and crossing them at the rear of the neck. These methods do not call for a change of position. If stouter material such as rope or lady's nylons are used it is advisable to tie two knots corresponding to the arteries on the neck so as to give the rope more "dig."

If a slip knot is used throw the loop over the subject's head, draw it tight with your right hand and put your left hand under the knot, between it and the subject's neck. When the cord has tightened up, close your hand over the knot and give it a twist. This brings terrific pressure to bear on the throat and allows you to be at arm's length from the subject.
Using a length of stick is also very effective. Hold the stick in both hands allowing a space for his neck. The assassin approaches from the rear, and raises his arms over the subject's head and drops them quickly and pulls the stick tight against his neck. The subject is drawn close and pressure is applied. A variation of this method is to use opposite hand positions to effect an 'X' strangle. This means that the right hand puts the stick under the subject's chin from the left and then the left hand grasps the other end of the stick on the right. Good pressure can be achieved from this method and the windpipe is nearly always crushed in stick strangles.

The target at which the techniques are directed: the human body. requires the deftness of a surgeon and the ferocity of a rabid animal.

Anything I should add, change, and/or delete.