Random Stuff for My Nation Ideas

Manors:
Objective: Work days - Completing any chores required. Providing trained soldiers to fight for the "The Thirteen" and clothes and weapons for the soldiers.
Rooms: The Great Hall: The hall is intended for the main meeting and dining area and used by everyone who lived in the Manor House. The Solar: The room in the Manor House called the Solar was intended for sleeping and private sitting room and used by the Lord of the Manor's family. The Garderobe: The Garderobe was intended for use as a toilet or latrine. The Kitchen: Included is cooking ovens for baking and huge fireplaces for smoking and roasting food. The kitchens were often connected to rooms called the Buttery and the Pantry. The Buttery: The room in the castle called the Buttery was intended for storing and dispensing beverages, especially ale. The Pantry: The room in the Manor House called the Pantry was intended for the storage of perishable food products. Storerooms: There are often several storerooms in the Manor House often located over the buttery and pantry. Used to store non-perishable kitchen items and products. The Chapel: Is intended for prayer and used by all members of the household. The Lord of the Manor's family always sat in the upper part and the serfs occupied the lower part of the chapel. Manorialism:
Vassal - A Vassal is a free man who held land (a fief) from a lord to whom he paid homage and swore fealty. A vassal can be a Lord of the Manor but is also directly subservient to a Noble or the King.
Bailiff - A Bailiff is a person of some importance who undertook the management of manors.
Reeve - A Reeve is a manor official appointed by the lord or elected by the peasants.
Serf - A serf is another name for a peasant or tenant. Serfs are peasants who worked his lord's land and paid him certain dues in return for the use of land and the possession (not the ownership) of which was heritable. The dues were usually in the form of labor on the lord's land. Serfs (of all kinds and races) are expected to work for approximately 2 days each week on the lord's land. This is a high-status tenant.
Peasant - A peasant is a low-status tenant who worked as an agricultural worker or laborer. A peasant usually propagates 20-40 acres of land. Cottager: A low-class peasant with a cottage (one to three rooms), but with little or no land who generally worked as a simple laborer. Servant: Servants are house peasants (low-class) who worked in the lord's manor house, cooking, cleaning, laundering and all the other household chores.
Self-Sufficient: Manors (Manorialism) were isolated from each other (sometimes but not always). Manors produced their own food, clothing, and shelter. They raised sheep for wool (clothing). They can and will raise cows for meat and milk (strength). They grew grain and vegetables (help with cooking food). They made cloth (to help with making clothes). They built homes (for peasants). They built tools (to build).
Castle
Cleaning Staff and the lower ranking members are to report to the Chamberlain. Cook staff (assistant cooks, preparers, and servers) report directly to the head cook. Other staff members - butler (in charge of wine and beer), Clerk (a bookkeeper - house accounts, transport, and castle inventory).

Garden
Enclosed garden, cottage - it is used for food production, herbery - herbs, culinary medicinal and craft, nobleman's garden, orchard - fruit trees, nuthouse - an orchard of nut trees.

Food
Most crops are grown on the roofs of buildings but some are on the fields. Each city specializes in its own unique crops and livestock and does a trade with other cities (it happens all-year round).

General Store
They are located all around the world. Broad selection of merchandise crammed into a small space.

Embassy
Two building (those are the main buildings) with offices for embassy staff, meeting areas for citizens needing embassy or consulate services, a couple of meeting areas, a medium-sized cafeteria with lounge area and a kitchen (this area is connected with each other). Small barracks for the security personnel (meeting areas are adjacent to barracks). The entire embassy is a mansion with 5 acres.

Mercenaries Guild insignia
forums.riftgame.com/attachment...

Assassin Guild insignia
www.randolphhouseproductions.c...