Carver Sindile Disappear Forever

Ditch all social networks. Minimize the social footprint. Anonymous email accounts and prepaid phone calls and cellphone. Pay cash for everything. "Correct" the spelling of your name on file with the local utility company, tell them they have the wrong social security number and offer a correction, change your mailing address for your bills to a fake mail drop you set up through a private mailing company. Create a corporation to manage your assets.

Destroy all photographs you have access to before you disappear. This includes family volumes of photographs that family members have. Discard all your worldly possessions except cash. Destroy and discard all of your credit cards. You should empty all bank accounts.

Purchase clothes you normally wouldn't consider wearing and put them on in a place where you won't be observed. Cut your old clothes into pieces and flush them down the toilet. Abandon your car. Abandoning your car in a dangerous neighborhood. Leave the pink slip in the glove box. Leave a door unlocked. Leave the key in the ignition, before you walk away from your car, leave the engine running.

Don't use a taxi service any time you're fleeing. Taxi drivers and their dispatchers will take records of everyone picked up and dropped off. Purchase another car. Make sure that the back license plate has a current registration. Match the VID number on the pink slip to the VID number on the metal plate usually mounted on the dashboard under the windshield wipers. Match the license plate numbers. Don't borrow a friend's car. Don't fill up your newly-acquired car with any of your personal belongings.

Bug Out Bag Tips
Try to take out food that does not take water to prepare. Remember too that your backpack should be hiking or camping quality. Not the cheap backpack you pick up for a few dollars to hold school supplies. You can put your own bag together.

Anything I should add, change and/or delete.