Metahuman/Superhuman Universe

MH Force (Metahuman Force):
A secret anti-metahuman strike force.

Superhuman/Metahuman Universe:
Suppressor Collars: Siphon metahuman/superhuman, it can be overload if too much power is put into it just like anything electronic.
Daniel Tech part of the metahuman and futuristic universe deals with technology.
Russian combat team: Designed specifically to put down metahumans/superhumans.
Bio-enhanced elite bodyguard part of the futuristic and metahuman universe.
A board of 11 directors oversees the long-term finances and the trust fund.

Metahuman Universe:
Two mercenaries and three light assault specialists with an armored security/utility vehicle which is used for combating and transporting metahumans.

Non-lethal weapons to use on metahumans
Quick-set incapacitating foam. Create functional, low-cost exoskeleton to deal with metahumans.

Superhero Securities Bank:
Finances superhero vigilante, metahuman and rare case villain's operations and equipment. One example is providing government superheroes with weapon and vehicles, one of the superhero securities bank subsidiaries does this.

Established their own superpowered police force. Defend the country alongside the Armed Forces, promote justice, law, and order, and co-represent the country abroad along with the State of Foreign Affairs. A secret metahuman lab and mundane technical production facilities to provide covert support for it. They hire mercenary metahumans for guards and test subjects. Civilian-type superhero administration and more militarized superhuman defense.

Nano-fabricated diamond containment cylinder. 5 inches thick. Hold people with superstrength. Part of the metahuman universe. Antimatter-reactor powered magnetic containment field. Blocks all EM/RF coming into or out of the containment area (kinda like a very advanced Faraday cage). Prevents telepathy. Part of the metahuman universe.

Metahuman Provisions (MP):
Induct costumed and superpowered individuals into public service without requiring federal oversight and management. Part of the Metahuman Universe.

Company of Metahuman Affairs (CMA):
A worldwide agency devoted to dealing with the special needs of the metahuman community.

Superhuman enhancements. Super soldier enhancements.

Project Hellfire - Armored Exoskeleton Ideas
A camera mounted in the helmet. Full Scan Function can map an entire area, record it, and create a virtual environment for tactical situations. A number of grapefruit-sized, spherical drone units which could hover and fly automatically, and serve as scans or remote-controlled weapons. A holographic info/power gauge in the left gauntlet. Shields to protect from space debris, weapons fire, and solar flares.

I - Seidhr Sense - At the most basic level, the Xindhi can sense different forms of energy, "seeing" up and down the EM spectrum.
II - Seidhr Jamming - This allows Xindhi to overload or shut down electrical equipment, jam radio signal, bend or negate light, and other similar effects.
III - Seidhr Projection - Xindhi can project bolts of pure energy, generate electricity, electromagnetic pulses, and so forth. A Xindhi at this point of control begins the transformation of their body into pure energy, losing the flesh and becoming skeletal powered by their Aesr.
IV - Seidhr Control - The Xindhi can control and manipulate the electrical power of a small city, shed enough light to see for miles, drain the heat of an entire forest fire, or power a small city entirely on their own.
V - Seidhr Generation - The Xindhi has full control of the energies of the EM system, generating them as well.

Anything I should add, change, and/or delete.