|| Uke!semi-yandere!Laxus x Seme!male!Oc ||

The blond lightning mage stared at him from the upper part of the guild, Laxus felt like his desire for him could be felt all over the guild tho to it being so strong. Kal is taller than Laxus and is slightly more built than him too, and to Laxus he was drop dead sexy.

Kal was chatting happily to team Natsu, the subject being dragons, Kal being a Dragonslayer as well, a Storm dragon slayer that being a mix of water, wind and lighting and slight snow. The scent Kal was giving off made is blood pump to his groin and a wild blush would spread from his neck up to his ears and cover his face.

Laxus was snapped out of his thoughts when he hears a squeak from downstairs, the sight made him burn with jealousy. Natsu was sitting on Kal's left thigh will Gray sat on his right, Lucy sitting on his shoulder and happy on his head while Erza was trying to take a picture, her not wanting to be a part of it.

A low growl escaped his lips as he glared at the four on HIS future husband, the mere thought made butterflies erupt in his stomach. Just as he was about to snap at the four he saw them laugh and get of him when the photo was taken. a sigh of frustration left him and he went back to stalking his love.

~Time Skip~

The little few people that were left in the guild hall where now leave, Kal being one of them. Laxus saw his chance and ran after him. Kal hearing the footsteps behind him looked over his shoulder, seeing Laxus he stopped, turned around and smiled. That one smile got Laxus heart to jump to his throat and him to skid to a halt from his running. A crimson blush covered his cheeks and he shyly looked to the ground trying to hide the blush.

"Laxus? Would you like something from me? or just follow me home?" the last sentence was more of a joking matter though Laxus really wanted to.

'I want you big fat cock deep inside me' his dirty thought went, more blood pumping to his groin, giving him a non-visible erection.

It was first now Kal could get a whiff of Laxus scent, it was a strong arousing one that made Kal want to ravish him right there in the middle of the dirt path they were standing on.be he restrained himself because he was not sure Laxus would like that.

"I was thinking of actually following you home....j-just to see that you come home safe, I mean!" Laxus replied and had to correct himself to not sound creepy.

A light chuckle made Laxus snap his head towards Kal who was the one who chuckled. The blush he was wearing became worse. Kal put out his hand in a handshake like matter, but Laxus shakily put his hand on his larger one, his skin being smooth and warm and the smell getting the worse of him. Kal being no different but both of them had restrains.

When they reached the door Laxus made a daring move, he wrapped his arms around Kai's waist from behind and he inhaled his scent his pupils dilating in a snake-like manner. Laxus swallowed hard as he waited for a reaction.

Kal could feel his body heat rise and his eye where slit-like snakes, he clenched his fists and turned around and grabbed ahold of laxus neck, before slamming him into the wall of the building he lived in.

When his head hit the wall a small pain shot to his head and he let out a groan. he looked at Kal and when he saw the hungry look in Kal's eyes he shut up and shrank back slightly.

Kal looked down at Laxus body before looking at Laxus face putting a hand on his cheek, rubbing his thumb on it. Kal's breath hit Laxus neck and a shiver went down his spine.

"a splending body, feisty personality and a lovely scent," Kal said with a husky voice.

before Laxus could respond Kal had hungrily kissed his lips. his tongue roaming The dragonslayers mouth, a moan escaping Laxus mouth but being swallowed up by Kal.

The semes hand roamed down to laxus sides before going to his behind, roughly grabbing it and fondling with it. Laxus moaned at the rough treatment and found his knees going weaker and weaker making it harder to stand. a squeak escaped Laxus as he felt his feet leave the ground as Kal picked him up, holding him up with one hand on his ass and the other on his thigh.

He kicked open the door and made his way into the kitchen. He put laxus on the counter, still making out with him and his hand worked fast and hard on his nipples, Laxus moans still being swallowed by his seme.

"Nggh....nyaah...gyah!~" he moaned as he felt Kal's hands under his shirt playing with his hard pink buds. The bulge in his pants was beginning to become unbearable as his Mate kept roaming his body for weak spots of his. Kal finally threw Laxus cape and shirt off, going for the pants next. a small whimper made Kal look up from his work on undoing the belt of his love, looking up he saw an adorable sight of Laxus wanting him to strip too. he literally ripped his shirt in two to get it off, showing off his eight pack, Laxus blushed. Having enough of the belt he ripped it off with force.

Kal stared at his lover's body before leaning in and closing his mouth around his ukes pink buds. sucking and nipping on one while twisting and pulling on the other, Laxus was a moaning mess.

"p-plea-..aaahh~ please! h-hurry up!~" Laxus managed to get out. Kal grunted in disapproval but obeyed. pulling down his pants and underwear he saw Laxus member pop out it already being sticky with the white fluid being cum, had he already come once? he didn't question it and just kept going. he roughly sucked on the tip making Laxus throw his head back in pleasure, eyes rolling back into his head and a loud moan escaped him.

"AAAAAHH!!!~" the heat being too much he almost came a second time, Kal moved on from the tip to engulfing the whole member of his lover, bobbing his head up and down in a fast pace, finally he came with a loud moan.

"KALLLLL!! AAAHHH!!~"

He let his Uke shoot his semen in his mouth, Kal tasting his lover's cum. Kal liked his lips and smirked before flipping Laxus over showing his slightly twitching hole.

Kal unzipped his pants and let his underwear fall down as his member spring up, Kal spits in his hands and rubbed it on his length a groan escaping his lips at the warm and sticky feeling. when lubed enough he position himself at Laxus entrance, he gave Laxus back a kiss before thrusting into him. Laxus screamed out in pain and pleasure as his mate's length filled him almost hitting his prostate dead ahead.

"AHH!!!" he screamed/moaned as he felt Kal move in a rough and fast manner, now hitting that spot that made his mind blank. Laxus roughly clung onto the counter as he kept getting fucked from behind, the counter making a slight squeaking sound from the weight of the two. Laxus felt like he was going to come and he came hard while shouting his Seme's name.

"AHHH!!!!~ KALLLLLLLL!!!~" The white sticky fluid spraying onto the countryside and a little on his stomach. Kal kept going not having reached his climax yet. When he felt the knot in his stomach he fasten the pace, Laxus now being on his second time coming. With a loud groan, Kal thrusted and buried himself deep inside Laxus and came, Laxus, on the other hand, came again and it coming on the side of the counter.

Kal carefully slipped out and prepped Laxus back with kisses as he scooped up his lover in his arms and carried him to bed and laid down beside him. Laxus looked in Kal's beautiful golden eyes and how his white hair framed his face, so gorgeous he thought.

"I love you~" Kal cooed as he wrapped his arms around him and snuggled closer to laxus, him doing the same.

"I-I love y-you too~," Laxus said before passing out from exhaustion.

(I hope you liked it~ this is my first ever Lemon and Yaoi~ don't forget to request so I can get ideas for the next~)

(EDITED 02-27-2017)