■ Agreement

"Huh?" I asked stupidly. This was a first. I looked at her hoping she would say she was joking but she looked pretty serious to me. And to top it all, she wanted to get rid of a boy.

I felt like laughing. Laughing my ass out. She wanted to get rid of a boy. Oh god, this was pure hilarious. My, my.

That boy must have done something really nasty. Alice was ready to jump anyone remotely interesting which was most of the times, so trying to get rid of a guy was new to us.

I snorted loudly, "Well, that's a first. Miracles still exist, I see."

"Okay, fine. Let me explain," She said seriously, getting up and folding her legs as she ignored my jibe.

"Two weeks ago, I was at the supermarket. Mom had asked me to get milk. I was so busy seeing the expiry date of the milk, that I didn't notice where I was going and bumped into a guy. A pretty damn hot guy. We said sorry and all. We introduced ourselves. His name is Jared. He is really rich. Dad owns a huge business, drives an Audi. He lives five blocks down. Then, we bade goodbye. I thought I would never see him again. Then, we again met one week back. He is a senior just like us but he studies in 'Greendale High School.' "

My eyebrows shot up. Our school, Riverwood High School and Greendale were sworn enemies. If anyone got to know Alice spoke to him, her reputation would get blown down like a leaf.

"Yeah, I know, right? That was my exact expression. So, I knew he was the enemy, however hot he maybe. He didn't mind, it seemed. He looked like a nice, decent and commited type of guy. He sucked at flirting though. He is like... um... honest and simple, I guess? Not the arrogant rich snob. But that's the thing. He is not my type. I like a bit charismatic confident boys... as Tre-" She paused at Trevor.

She still wasn't over him. That was indeed bad. Hung up on your ex wasn't a good thing. It was like having raw dried fish, my friend Naomi told me once.

"So, as I was saying, he is sweet and kind. Has a smile to die for, seriously but he is a bit boring, I guess," She shrugged, "There is no fire or liveliness. No spark, you get it? I am more into the emo bad boys, as you know."

"Give it a shot. He might be pretty good in bed too," I chuckled. What was her deal? Hot guy and sweet. It should be her dream come true.

"Ha, ha funny. But that's the thing. I don't like him. Then again three days back we met and this time he suddenly asked me out on a date. I declined. I wasn't interested and also he was a stranger. I mean, we hardly know each other. We don't know anything about anyone of us. He just knows I am from the enemy school and I have a twin sister and he has a sibling. Yesterday, we unfortunately bumped again at the mall and he again asked me out again. He said we could take things slow and check if we were compatible or not. As if," She rolled her eyes.

"But the guys whom you are with... you don't know much about them either, right?" I asked, perplexed.

"You know what I mean, Alli. I don't have sex with complete strangers. I get to know them a bit before deciding. He just wants to fuck me. He was so annoyingly persistant that I said fine in a haste to get him off my back. He is so desperate that its irritating. I like guys with a challenge. His talks bore me to death after a certain time. We are supposed to meet again at the café downstreet. Yet the thing is I don't wanna go. At all," She said, grimacing.

"So?" Its her problem. She always created problems wherever she went. I was not getting into this mess at all. Nah-uh.

"Please pose as me and go," She gave a puppy face.

I looked at her face searching for any humor again but she looked dead serious.

"No way," I said as I finally realized the seriousness of what she was implying. Yeah right.