six

Chapter Six

Kylie

After we all spent the afternoon at the mall, we went back to the hotel to get ready for the dinner we were all having later that evening.

But before that, I hung out in Shawn's room with him, Aaron and Mahogany. And of course, he made me sing with him.

We decided on the song No Air by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown. It turns out, he loved my voice. He said it was smooth and relaxing. Which is a good thing coming from someone as talented as him.. He's got a big future ahead of him, I can see it already.

And, my fans liked it too.. The story behind that is as me and Shawn were passionately singing, Mahogany and Aaron were snapchatting it and taking videos that they posted on Twitter and Instagram. Gilinsky saw it too, because he texted me telling me we have to sing together some time because I have an "amazing voice." I was happy that everyone seemed to like it.. If Shawn hadn't forced me to sing with him, I would've never.. It's just something out of my comfort zone, but now I'm good. Who knows we're my voice could actually take me. That's for me to find out eventually.

(A/N - I picture her voice as Ariana Grande's, it doesn't matter whos you picture it as)

I later checked my Instagram to see what people were saying about my voice, but I couldn't help but notice that I had 6m followers, my mouth fell agape as I began to process that. I began to stalk everyone else's profile and it turns out, I have the most followers out of all of us. I thought that Nash or Cameron would. Speaking of Cameron, I have that date tomorrow.

"Mahogany!!!" I screamed throughout the room we were currently getting dressed in.

"Yeah?" She peeked her head from the bathroom door.

"I forgot to tell you that Cameron asked me on a date.. Tomorrow" I told her, her mouth falling wide open along with her eyes.

"He finally asked you?!" She excitedly said.

"What do you mean finally asked me?" I said confusion taking over my face.

"Well, he's had a crush on you since the second he saw you.. And according to Aaron, when he wants things he gets them as soon as possible, meaning like that day of. It's almost been a week since y'all met, so that's what I mean by finally" She explained.

"Well what about Lauren? He got her like four days later" I told her.

"Yeah but he never really liked her, he was just trying to make you jealous"

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" I asked her.

"I'm not even supposed to know, so you're lucky I'm telling you" She chuckled, "Anyways, I'm helping you get ready for this date"

••

Next day

It's Wednesday, which means the day me and Cameron have a date. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm shïtting bricks.

It's currently 3pm and he texted me earlier telling me to be ready by 7pm and to dress casual so I have about 4 hours to get ready which is surprisingly more than enough time for me.. So I'll start getting ready soon.

For the next 2 hours, I sat on my bed thinking of all the things that could go bad on this date.

Such as having nothing in common, embarrassing myself (which is something I'm good at) and him not liking me at all.