twelve

Cameron's POV

4 weeks later

I was the happiest guy on earth right now. I got the girl of my dreams. I liked her, everything about her. I like how sweet she is towards everyone. I like her long black hair that flows down to her lower back. I like her sparkling blue eyes that sometime change color. I like when she smiles, how you can see a little dimple form. I like how she loves adventuring and goes with the flow. And most of all, I like how she likes me for my personality. She's not using me, like the girl of my past. Kylie is great. I'm so happy with her. I hope nothing comes between us.

Today we were flying to our next Magcon stop, which is back in LA. We were currently in New York/New Jersey right now.

Bart booked us a flight for 3 in the morning. I don't know why. But I think it's because he doesn't want us to stop for fans and take picture because that's 'time consuming.' Like does he not understand that my supporters are the reason I'm where I am today. Basically the reason he gets all the money he does. In the beginning he was so nice, but now he's changed. He's been more of a dïck, not just to us but to everyone even fans. He raised prices on tickets, doesn't let us stop for pictures, and just always has this miserable look on his face. All of us are getting worried.

Speaking of the devil, my phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from Bart saying to head down to the lobby with our luggage because it's time to leave.

It's that time already? Damn I guess I was up thinking about Kylie when I should've been sleeping.

----

"Hey babygirl." I said sitting down next to a tired looking Kylie on the plane.

"Hey." Her voice rasped.

"You tired?" She nodded.

"Go to sleep Ky"

"I can't. I have trouble sleeping on planes."

"Here, come here." I pulled up the hand rest that was in between us and laid her head on my chest.

After a couple of minutes, I heard light snores coming from Kylie's mouth. I slowly drifted off myself.

----

Kylie's POV

"Wake up, Ky." I heard a voice say, as the person shook me.

I woke up, rubbing my eyes and taking a look around.

I was on the bed of hotel, I'm guessing. The last thing I remember was falling asleep on the plane to Cam's heartbeat. I look up to see him standing above me, "it's time to get lunch with everyone."

I nodded, and got out of bed, grabbing my phone from the end table and quickly walking out the door with Cam.

Once we got to the restaurant, it was packed with fans. We all ordered and went on our phones.

I was on Instagram and I decided to look at my tagged pictures. I saw the same picture over and over.

It was a picture of Cameron carrying me out of the airport

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was a picture of Cameron carrying me out of the airport. I guess that's because I was sleeping. That's a pretty cute pic if I do say so myself.

I turned to my left, and tapped Cam's shoulder. He turned around and I pecked his lips for 5 seconds.

"What was that for?" He asked confused.

"For being a gentlemen and not waking me up, good thing you didn't because I would've went ape shït on you."

••••

omg I know this chapter is boring but I'm on writers block!

I think in the next chapter, there's gonna be drama ;)

vote & comment