eleven

Kylie's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.. yes I will" I smiled, making Cam smile even more. He hugged me tight, making my legs wrap around his waist.

"Thank god you said yes" Cam muttered into my shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I say yes?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know I thought you maybe thought I was taking things fast" He chuckled.

"Nah, things aren't going fast they're going perfect" I smiled, and passionately kissed his lips.

When we got back to the hotel, both of us couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces.

"Thanks for tonight. I really had a great time, and I'm so happy you asked me" I grinned, being completely honest with him.

"I had a great time too, and no problem it was my pleasure" he winked.

"Goodnight Cam" I placed my lips on his plump ones.

"Goodnight baby girl"

The next morning I woke up feeling happy for once.

I also woke up to a text from Cameron.

From: Cam
To: Kylie
Goodmorning baby

I smiled and replied.

To: Cam
From: Kylie
Morning babe

I lazily got up out of bed and hopped in the shower real quick, since Mahogany was still asleep.

After a nice relaxing shower I put on adidas sweatpants and a white tank top. I was craving Starbucks right now. Like usual.

I texted Cam seeing if he wants to go get some and he replied almost immediately saying that he'll be here soon.

I sat down on my bed, scrolling through Twitter replying to some tweets. Until one caught my eye.

@camsgoals: ugh when is cam gonna realize that kylie is just a hoe that's using him !!

I decided to tweet back.

@kyliejenner: @camsgoals um I think you got that wrong honey. I'm not a hoe nor am I using him. I like him for who he is, he's an amazing and funny person. I don't like him for his money, so try again ;)

In seconds, I got thousands of retweets and favorites.

As I was about to reply to someone else, I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door only to reveal a smiling Cam.

"Hey" he kissed my cheek.

"Hey, how was your sleep?" I asked, closing the door and walking towards the elevator.

"Great.. Probably because I dreamt of you." He winked, causing me to blush.

"Aw stop you're making me blush."

"Good." He chuckled, kissing my cheek a million times over and over again.

I giggled, but then I heard other giggles.

I turned around to see group of about 7 girls, smiling at me and cam, with their phones out. Oh no.

"Cam.. go talk to them and take pictures" I smiled.

He nodded and walked over them, I watched them squeal and smile hard.

After he finished taking pictures, they called me over. I walked over there, "Hi guys."

"Oh my god, you're even prettier in person!"

"Holy crap you're gorgeous!"

"Aw thank you guys, you guys are beautiful too." I smiled.

I happily took pictures with them.

They were so nice, I wish everyone was like them.

After waving goodbye to them, me and Cam found the closest Starbucks.

"We have a flight tonight." Cam said, sitting down across from me at a table.

"Ugh. I have a love/hate relationship with flying." I groaned.

"Same, but as long as you're there I'm good."

"What's with you and your flirting today? Damn" I laughed.

"What? A guy can't flirt with his beautiful and sexy girlfriend?"

"My god, you make me blush so much, it's not even funny." I said, putting my hands over my face.

"Stop, don't do that. I wanna see that gorgeous face of yours!" He smiled.

"Aw you're so cute" I giggled and kissed his lips.

••••

Short chapter, I'm sorry!

I'm getting into the habit of updating more!

I almost have 700 reads. THANK YOU SM I LOVE YOU ALL!

vote & comment!