sixteen

5 votes = new chapter.

Kylie's POV

I was squealing, and the concert hasn't even started.

There were like 15 people here, I was also really happy there were like 6 guys in the pit we were in. Cam was talking to them, while I was talking to the other girls. Turns out all the guys surprised their girlfriends with tickets.

Post Malone just finished performing which means Justin should be out any minute.

Out of no where the lights shut off, and the beginning of 'Mark My Words' starting playing throughout the arena.

Throughout the concert, I was on the verge of tears. This is my second time seeing Justin in concert. My first time was believe tour and I met him there.

This was amazing. All of a sudden "Life is Worth Living" came on and the tears came out. This was my favorite song off the album, it has such meaning to it.

"Put us both on blast, tearing each other down, when I thought it was over, God sent an angel to help us out, he gave us direction, showed us how to make it last for that long journey ahead, said it ain't ever over. Even in the midst of doubt, life is worth living, so live another day." He sang beautifully.

When he sang 'Purpose' he sat down on the stage right near me.

"You give me purposeeeee everyday." H sang.

He looked me in the eyes, and put the microphone to my mouth, indicating for me to sing the next line.

"I put my heart, into your hands, here's my soul to keep." I sang very nervously.

He then put the mic near both of us and again I nervously sang the next part, but with him this time, "I let you in, with all that I can, you're not hard to reach." We sang together.

----

After the concert I was in complete shock. I can't believe he made me sing, and with him one time.

"Ky, you're voice was so beautiful." Cam said to me, as we walked out of the arena hand in hand.

"Thank you babe. I was so nervous tho oh my god."

"You shouldn't be. You have an amazing voice and I think it's gonna take you somewhere in life... Now let's get going." He kissed my cheek.

We hopped in the über, making our way back to the hotel.

We met up with everyone in the room and they all jumped on top of me and hugged me. I pulled away confused.

"Congrats!" is all I heard.

"For what?" I asked.

"You didn't see??" Lauren asked me. I shook my head no.

"Look at Justin Biebers Instagram."

I opened Instagram and clicked on his profile. I saw a video of both of us singing, and the caption said: her voice is beautiful. what's her Instagram?

"oh my god!" I gasped.

I can't believe this.

"Damn, JB coming in and tryna steal my girl. I feel I feel." Cam chuckled.

"Don't worry, you're the only guy I want." I laughed and kissed him passionately, "thank you for tonight Cam, it was amazing."

----

It was Friday, and Cam was planning on taking me on a date again.

I decided on wearing a nice red dress, because he told me to dress fancy.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I opened the door to reveal Cam.

"You ready babygirl?" He smiled.

"Y-yes" I stuttered nervously.

We arrived at the restaurant about 30 minutes later. It was beautiful. There was a lake near the place, and Cam happened to reserve the best seats.

The whole night we've been laughing and having a good time. It was amazing. Like always.

He then grabbed my hand from across the table and looked straight into my eyes.

"So I know we've only been dating for a little while.. But there's spent going really important I wanted to tell you.. I'm-" He got cut off by a man tapping me on the shoulder. It was Bart.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?" He asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked with an attitude.

"Because there's someone very important that would like to see you.. Now." He stated.

"Well that's gonna have to wa-" I got cut off by him.

"Kylie I'm dead serious. This is about your career. You have to go back now." He said, in a serious tone.

What?

"Go into the über outside, I'll take a cab home with Cam. You should go now, before he leaves. He doesn't wait on people."

"Who?" I asked.

"You'll see. Just go."

"Cam, I'm so-"

"Don't worry about it. Go it must be important." He shrugged like it was no big deal. But I knew it was. I got up, giving him a kiss, and walking outside.

I feel so bad, but my career is important...

Camerons POV

"I'm sorry, but she had to go. It's important." Bart sympathetically said.

I shrugged, telling the waiter to give me the check.

I was going to tell her that I love her. But she left..

Happy 3 month anniversary. I love you...

•••

OMG IM SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER!

but who do you think wanted to see Kylie?

I feel so bad for Cam tho :(

vote & comment!

Instagram; @sixdallas