eight

Chapter 8

(Kylie)

I froze in my place as soon as Jacks lips collided with mine.

I didn't kiss him back. I couldn't.

That wouldn't be fair to Cameron.

All of a sudden there was a bang, sounding like someone slammed the door a little too hard. We both stopped & looked up. No one was there.

Jacks grabbed my chin softly and made me look him in the eyes.

"So..." Jack trailed off.

"Look Jack, you're a great guy... But I can't date you-" I got cut off, "It's because of Cameron right? You like him right? Well guess what? I can treat you better than him. But you won't even give me a chance. Watch. You'll come crawling back to me.. They all do. Oh, and why don't you ask Cam what he did to his last girlfriend. I'm sure you'd love to hear that." He said and walked out, making the door slam shut like it did before.

I sighed and layed back on the bed. What am I going to do now? Jack is mad at me. That's not what I wanted.

I walk down to the lobby, my head down, trying to think of a plan to make Jack not mad at me.

The elevator door opens and I see everyone waiting around talking to each other. I walk over to Mahogany, glancing at Jack and Cam. They both make eye contact with me but immediately look away like they're mad or something. Okay I understand Jack but why Cam?

I need to talk to Cam, like now.

"Cam, can I talk to you?" I say as we're all getting up to leave.

He just gave me a nasty look, and walked away. But I couldn't help but look into his eyes, they were red and puffy. Has he been crying?

I turned around, and I felt like I wanted to cry. That hurt me.

I picked up from my phone and money from the table and walked out with my head down.

There were so many fans outside screaming my name but I just kept walking. Then I realized why am I gonna be rude to them it's not their fault I'm upset.

"Hey guys, I would love to take pictures with you guys right now, but I can't. I love you guys so much and I hope to see you all at magcon tomorrow!" I smiled and got into the van waving goodbye to them.

"Are you okay Ky?" Mahogany said to me.

"Yeah" I smiled a fake smile.

I went to on Twitter, to check if anything important came up. I was casually scrolling down my feed until I saw a tweet that caught my eye.

 I was casually scrolling down my feed until I saw a tweet that caught my eye

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Damn. That's about someone. And that was only tweeted 6 minutes ago. I wonder who its about. I was thinking until I thought, could it be about me? I mean he did give me a dirty look before. I need to ask mahogany.

Once we got to the restaurant, and we were seated I asked mahogany to go to the bathroom with me.

"Hey what's up?" She asked me.

"Um, do you happen to know what's wrong with Cam?" I asked nervously.

She hesitantly sighed, "Yeah.. He saw you with Jack in the hotel room.. kissing."

"Oh my god, that makes so much sense, that's why he gave me a dirty look. He must think I have feelings for Jack" I said.

"Do you?" Mahogany asked.

"No not at all. I like Cameron. But now I messed everything up. I shouldn't have let Jack kiss me. All I do is mess things up. Now both Jack and Cam are mad at me. What am I gonna do?" I choked out, on the verge of tears.

"Honey, don't cry. Tell them both the truth. Sit down with them. Tell Cameron what really happened & tell him how you feel. Tell Jack you're sorry but you don't have feelings for him and you can't force that" She told me.

"You're right, that's what I'm going to do when we get back"

We both walked back to table, I had a little bit of confidence, but that quickly went away when I saw all of the boys staring at me with a 'what the fück' look. Great, they probably hate me too. It's only been a couple of days and I messed everything up. I slouched down in the seat, while everyone was in a conversation.

I looked down on my lap and played with the straw of my drink trying to thing of what I'm going to say to them later.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Matt nudged my shoulder and asked me.

"Nothing. Just tired, that's all" I tried to convince him. I'm sure he already knows what's up.

"Oh well if you need anything, I'm here for you" He smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled a genuine smile.

From the past few days I've know him, I've learned Matt is such a nice kid, he has a big heart, and I love that about him. He's so sweet. And adorable. But no, I don't like him like that.

"Alright magcon family, are you ready for the show and meet & greets tomorrow?" Bart asked.

We all either nodded or said yes.

The rest on the dinner consisted of everyone talking, except me. I feel like I'm intruding on something. Mahogany, Lauren, & Alexa all fit in perfectly with them. I don't. All I do is cause drama.

I just need to talk to them.

Once we got back to the hotel, it was still crowded I waved and smiled to them and walked straight inside. No one was following me, everyone was taking pictures.

Whatever, I'll just tell them I didn't feel good and didn't wanna get any one sick.

I swiped my card and walked into the hotel me and Mahogany shared. I dropped onto the bed and burst into tears. My heart hurts so much right now. But it's my own fault.

You may think I'm being dramatic, especially because I just met them not too long ago, but it still hurts. I hurt someone I like and I hurt a friend of mine. If he even is my friend anymore. They didn't deserve that.

I sobbed into my pillow, trying to think of positive things. Food, Netflix, food, Netflix.

All of a sudden the door opened and I heard light footsteps, I knew it was Mahogany. She's the only one that can get in.

"Mahogany, I messed up so much. I hurt both of them. I don't know what to do. I wanna talk to Cam and explain everything, and I'll tell him I have feelings for him and not Jack. But that's gonna hurt Jack. What do I do?" I cried, it was silent for a second so I got up and saw someone I didn't expect to see with a shocked expression on their face.. Cameron.

••••

hey guys!! I know this chapter is kinda boring but I promise I'll update soon bc I'm on summer vacation YASS.

Btw I made a new book it's Cam one!!! it's called Bahamas.

Vote & comment! love y'all :)
(also didn't revise)