seventeen

5 votes = new chapter.

Kylie's POV

I walked outside, when a guy came up to me, "Kylie Jenner right?" I nodded. He motioned with his finger to follow him, which I did. It led us to a limo. I looked at him confused.

He then opened the door for me, I hopped in and sat down.

There was no one in here. All of a sudden I felt the limo move.

I pulled out my phone quickly, calling Bart.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Um, you said and über, I'm in a limo right now. Am I being kidnapped?" I said starting to worry.

"No no no, once you get there you'll see."

I sighed, "Can you please tell me?"

"I gotta go Ky, me and Cam are leaving the restaurant right now."

I decided to text Cam.

To: Cam
Babe, I'm so so so sorry pls forgive me!! I didn't know this was gonna happen & idek where I'm going. I'm kinda scared lol but again I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you I promise

I re-read that. I wanted to say 'i love you' so bad, but he probably doesn't feel the same way.

I sent it, sighing and putting my head back.

A couple of minutes later the limo came to a halt.

I looked out and saw a nice restaurant and many many paparazzi. The guy soon opened the door for me, "cover your eyes and follow me Kylie."

I nodded and hopped out, covering my eyes. I felt like I was getting blinded by the pap. How did they even know who I was?

We got into the restaurant safely and I was escorted to a table in the back. Should I be scared? I think yes.

I got back there and there were 2 guys sitting with their backs facing me. The guy motioned with his hand to sit down. I sat down in front of them on the opposite side of the table. They both looked up at me and I saw Justin Bieber and his manager Scooter Braun. My jaw dropped.

"Ah, Kylie" Scooter smiled reaching his hand across the table. I politely smiled and shook his hand, along with Justin's.

"So, what I wanted to talk about was your voice. It's amazing, truly amazing. I think you could get somewhere with it. Justin saw on of your singing videos on Instagram, and then you show up at his concert, he knew exactly who you were that's why he let you sing with him. He immediately wanted you to be part of our label. I contacted your manger, and he told me you were part of their contract. I made some deals, and I can get you out of it. So, basically what I'm trying to say is, would you like to join my record company as an artist?"

Holy crap. What do I say.

"Umm, thank you.. But can you give me some time to talk to my mom and dad first?" I nervously asked.

"Yeah sure, that's not a problem. If you would like, I can contact them for you and speak to them about this?" He offered.

"Yeah, sure that'd be great. I'll give you my moms number."

After exchanging numbers, and getting to know each other more, we decided to get going. But first Justin wanted to take a selfie with me for Instagram. I was shocked.

He took the picture and posted it on Instagram.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@JustinBieber: :)

I cannot believe what just happened. And I hope Cameron isn't mad about Justin posting that picture. Oh my god, Cameron. I have to talk to him about this, because that means I'm leaving Magcon.. If I say yes.

•••

Hiiiii what's up guys :)))

Okay so can we just talk about Cam saying he's vlogging for everyday for the next 3 months?!

I'm so excited 😁

Hope you all are having a good day, and if you already started school then I hope it's going good. I start next Thursday KMS.

I'll update soon, gtg bYe love you guys.

Instagram; @sixdallas