thirteen

Kylie's POV

One month later

Currently in LA, at their own apartments.

I was fuming. How could he just lie to me? We've been dating for over 2 months, were supposed to tell each other everything.

I'm always honest with him. Always.

Mahogany walked in my apartment, "I got your text. What has he done?"

"He told me he was going to Jacks house. Just Jacks house. He even texted me 20 minutes ago saying how they're having a fun time playing pool in jacks basement. But, people are posting pictures of him/with him in the club. And it is recently because he's wearing the same exact outfit he was wearing today."

"Oh. Why would he lie tho? Like just tell the truth. Did he forget that he's well known and people are obviously going to take pictures of him and post them? Is he stupid?" Mahogany ranted.

"I know that's exactly what I said. I thought I was overreacting, but I'm not. Right?" I sighed.

"No you're 100% right. I would be mad too."

"Well I'm not gonna bother. Let's see when he gets here if he tells me the truth. He told me he was coming over afterwards." I said.

"Yeah. For now let's order food. Is pizza good?" She asked.

"Yes, pepperoni please."

---

It's 3am, Mahogany left 4 hours ago. Cam still hasn't came over, or texted me. So I'm guessing he's not coming.

Who knows what he's doing right now? He could be-

I got cut off when I heard my phone ring.

The caller ID said Cam was calling.

I answered hesitantly, "hello?"

"Heyyy I'm outsideeeee." He stuttered through the phone.

"Uh... I'm coming."

I got up off the couch and went to the door, opening it revealing a drunk looking Cam.

"Hi?" I said.

"Heyyy babyyy" He slurred, the smell of alcohol lingering from his breath.

"Uh come in I guess"

He sat down on my couch, pulling me on top of his lap, his lips immediately finding my neck and sucking on it.

"Cam. You're drunk, stop." I got off of him.

"Baby, just tonight." He pulled me back down.

"Cam no, you're drunk."

"Are you fücking serious? It's been 2 months! Why haven't we had sex yet? What are you scared? Gosh, it's so annoying, I have sexual needs you know!" He shouted in my face.

"CAMERON! Calm down! I'm not ready to have sex! ESPECIALLY since you're drunk at the moment. Is that a problem? What are you gonna break up with me because I don't feel comfortable? I'm so  sorry!" I yelled, being sarcastic at the end of that sentence.

"No it's just so stupid! Like I'm a guy and-"

I cut him off, "If it's stupid, then leave."

"No. I will not leave." He huffed and sat down again.

"You're so confusing. You're worse than  girls." I sighed, walking off to the kitchen to get him an Advil and water.

Even though he's being an ásshole at the moment, I still care about him and will do whatever I can to take care of him.

I walked back to where he was, only to see him passed out. I sighed and pulled the blanket over him, leaving the Advil and water on the table.

He's gonna need that tomorrow morning.

•••

Short af chapter, sorry! But I'm gonna update right after this, & I mean it this time.

vote & comment pls!