Chapter 9 - Await the Wolf

Trevor: What happened?

Rachel: Sorry.... I need to go to my room. Its um... Alex , she need my help with something. 

Trevor: Is there any problem?

Rachel: No... actually Daniel is not there.... He had gone to a friend, lately he is being acting weird. 

Trevor: Okay. But what it  is about?

Rachel: There is something wrong here, Trevor. I can feel it. I can't tell you but once I will solve these puzzles , I will address it to you.  

I wore my top and then my shoes. When I was about to leave Trevor holds my hand....Looking straight into my eyes he said.

Trevor: I love you Rachel.

Rachel: I love you too.

He came to me and kissed my lips. I called Alex because we decided to stay together today at night because of the Full Moon. We both entered my room with all the planning to catch that monster. 

Alex: So you really think that Wolf will come today?

Rachel: I don't know.

Alex: You know what's strange....

Rachel: What?

Alex: You said that man had ruined Daniel's painting that means he knows about the painting but you said nobody know except you. Isn't it strange?

Rachel: It is but I am just having doubt, Ashley had stolen the keys and my tickets.

Alex: Oh. Then it's all clear..... Ashley had done this. She is a good player of "ruining relations".

Rachel: Alex.... don't consider your matter here and okay if Ashley had done this then who is that man?

Alex: Maybe Ashley had told him to come here. I mean she loves stealing.

Rachel: First of all we have to solve this animal case. Then I have to think about the painting.

Alex: Okay....

We had switched on the lights and then we were moving from one room to other looking for the wolf. It was now 4:30 A.M but no one had entered yet in the room. When I looked for Alex, I saw that she was sleeping on the sofa. Looking at her I also felt lazy and went to sleep in my room.

NEXT MORNING

Daniel: Wake up beautiful.....

Rachel: Daniel...

Daniel: It's 11... you are not going for the class?

Rachel: Oh god.... where is Alex?

Daniel: She had gone.... When I came back in the morning she had opened the door and then she leaves. She was looking drugged.

Rachel: Oh god.

Daniel: I think you guys have drink lot yesterday that's why both are looking lazy and drugged.

Rachel: No... we haven't drunk.

Daniel: so what is this?

Rachel: We were talking and gossiping whole night so....

Daniel: Talking??

He was smiling after hearing that whole night we did nothing but talking. Ignoring his smile and about the real fact that we were waiting for the wolf that whole night I replied...

Rachel: Yeah... it's the girlish thing to do.

Daniel: Well... okay. Let me remove your clothes and love you the whole day.

Rachel: What???

Daniel: Yeah.... it's the masculine thing to do.

We both smiled at each other. He was coming near me when I said "I need to take a Shower".

Daniel: oh.... I too need a shower. I am very tired.

Rachel: Ok then.... You go... and take it in your room and I will also take in mine.

Daniel: I said I too need a shower with "YOU" .

Rachel: Please Daniel....

Daniel: thats what I am saying "PLEASE" Rachel.

Rachel: Daniel....

Daniel: Rachel....

I again spoke his name but hardly.

Rachel: Daaaannniiieeelllll.....

Daniel: I love you too.

He kissed on my cheeks and ran out. I throwed a pillow towards him but it did not hit him and for teasing me he said "Oops".....you missed it and went away. After the shower, I got ready and was going to meet Trevor. As usual when I was about to leave, Daniel stopped me.

Daniel: Hey..... where are you going?

Rachel:  Alex called me.

Daniel: Come on Rae.... you both have talked full night still wanna meet her? 

Rachel: Hmmm

Daniel: Please stay with me.

Rachel: Well.... She is waiting in the café.

Daniel: Rae.... please let me know when you have time for me? It's been so long and I have not loved you completely. Please tell me, is time or not?

I kept silence. He was demanding nothing more from me because he loves me and thinks I love him too but I can't tell him that what he wants is already reserved by Trevor. He was looking in my eyes with the hope that I will give him time. For a time being I said...

Rachel: Okay.... We will spend our time when I will come at night...

He looked at me smiled and came near to kiss me when I said....
"Naahhh..... At Night". He smiled and moved backward. 

I rang the bell and Trevor opened the door smiling at me. I went inside when he lifts me up with his arms and putt his hand on my waist. I was looking down at him with a smile. He took me to his room.  I  pulled my legs forward, while seated on his lap with the back of my body resting against his chest, he was reclining on his bed with his back pressed against the bed wall. He had hold my tummy with both his hands and I put my hands over his. He was kissing on my neck and shoulder while we were having a talk.

Rachel: Where are you from?

Trevor: Colorado. 

Rachel: That's so far. I really want to see that place. What about your family?

He was kissing my shoulder when he heard the question about family he stopped and didn't replied. When I turned my face to see him, he was looking down and told me.

Trevor: I really don't talk about them, they were in Colorado. We live in small Appalachian town, Canlocks. - The town with the myth of man-eaters. 

Rachel: Was it true ? The legend? 

Trevor: My family was a part of that Massacre. I was five, when the whole town burned in the fire. 

Rachel: I am sorry about your family.... but looks like we are same. I haven't seen my father since birth and one day my mother just handed over me to my aunt and got disappeared.

Looking in my eyes and touching my hair with his fingers he said....

Trevor: You are here now... with me. I think we both have got family now.

Listening this I get smile on my face and moved close to him and kissed on his lips. He was right he is my family now because I can't live without him.

Rachel: I want to live with you....

Trevor: I want to die with you....

I turned myself facing him and hugged him tightly. After meeting Trevor I started believe in that the "TRUE LOVE EXITS" somewhere in this mean world. I am happy to have Trevor and planned to spend my whole life in his arms.