Chapter 23 - The Challenge

Redruth: I thought that you are aware of our monarchy rules but I am happy to see you, young man taking risk with these wolves.

Redruth pointed finger towards Daniel. Daniel passed a wicked smile and explain..

Daniel: To get some, you need to loose some!

Redruth: aah! what should I name this bravery or a foolish thing? Which thing would be more precious than your life?

Daniel: Nothing Master!

Redruth: So what is that ?

Dean: Please allow me to say few words.

Redruth : sure..

Dean: In private along with Daniel so, shall we?

Redruth: Follow me!

Redruth took them to another room and dean closed the doors.

Redruth: I know you are not that foolish Dean to take these kind of risks for someone specially a skinwalker! So what are your initiatives?

Dean: Well... master! (sigh) You know that I am well aware of everything... that's why I took this risk.

Redruth: You know that you can be sentence to death or hell...You were not aware , weren't you?

Dean: Certainly! I was. It encompasses all the rules and my perception for you.

Redruth: What you mean?

Dean started moving around Redruth and trying to making him scare.

Dean: I know that the "Master of Werewolves monarchy would desperately like to know why a single skinwalker would like to dare to enter werewolf monarchy specially after the treaty"? am I right ?

Redruth: well.... It would be better if you consider to share your plans.

Dean: I believe that this is the time to get back that fear by hunting using a skinwalker.

Redruth: In return of what?

Dean: In return this man under the legitimate of making him as a Werewolf .

Redruth: You must be joking as I see this man is just Megalomaniac.

Daniel: Pardon me! I would like to expound my powers and abilities of becoming a Werewolf. I had already killed more than your tiny packs encompasses. I don't care about the position in your pack whether a beta or omega I will always work as the alpha.

Redruth: Beta? How can you possibly be a beta unless you r bitten by an alpha wolf?

Daniel: That's right so I suggested to be an omega.

Redruth: What's the fun of being an omega when you are totally sequestered and out of the wolf pack.

Daniel: I believe that would be more beneficial because I don't need a pack to hunt , all I need is some concentration.

Dean: Master! you must have seen now.... he is just like us in terms of deportment or hunt.

Redruth: I can see the superfluous though his words were cogent. Beside, that I would like to consider his request and will send the legitimate letter to skinwalkers monarchy. But I can't promise any thing.

Two days later......

In skinwalkers monarchy.

Trevor P.O.V

I was called to the court. I knew there would be something related to Daniel. He was missing from the monarchy. Mathinda stood up there showing herself as nonchalant but I knew that she was afraid of loosing her position as the alpha skinwalker. She handover me the legitimate letter.

Mathinda: We have to stop this before that werewolves consider Daniel as a werewolf too.

Trevor: I told him that it would be a sinful mistake.

Mathinda: I doubt..! he heard that...?

Trevor: Your grace... Tell me what can I do to save him.

Mathinda: I am the queen of this court and I cannot let any of my men to be the alliance of werewolfs. It will cost us more than you think.

Trevor: I know, but I can sense there is something more profitable to Dean or he would not have chosen Daniel.

Mathinda: I think we should order our forces to leave for werewolf monarchy.

Trevor: You mean a war?

Mathinda: Yes. We don't have any other option or else we will not able to protect our sworn human souls. If I will fail in protecting humans, the witches along with other supernatural beings will oppose me and this will mean werewolf rule and which means...

Trevor: more human lives to death but I think there must be a firm way to deal with this. Let's call Daniel in here in the name of peace between our two tribes.

Mathinda: Do you think he will come?

Trevor: Surely with a challenge.

After few times at skinwalker court:

Mathinda: What do you think that after giving up on us you can have a better future with those murders?

Daniel: Why not?

Mathinda: I am your Queen and I can't grant such legitimate.

Daniel: Forgive me, my lady but as per the supernatural being guidance you can only ask for a valid reason to withdraw, not have enough power to cancel but can delay to sign the legitimate.

Mathinda: You brought such legitimate , are you able to defend yourself with logic or justification?

Daniel: Surely I can. The only solid reason is I am no longer human supporter.

Mathinda: For this I can even hang you.

Daniel: But you won't because  you are a single ruler with the support of few poweful skinwalkers and I am one of them. Even there is 5% chances of me not becoming a werewolf , I am pretty sure a queen like you can not afford such price of  loosing a fierce skinwalker of her monarchy.

Mathinda: True. Now that you are aware of the conditions, Why not we must put some efforts on your counsel? Trevor....

Trevor: Can i come in?

Mathinda: yes.

Daniel: Will he give me counselling?

Mathinda: (laugh) No, No, Not really. Actually There is no such counselling session because we know you will be more likely to take up a challenge than counselling.

Daniel: A challenge?

Mathinda: Yes. As the Queen of this monarchy I am giving you a challenge that whosoever your new prey will be for which you have to prove your skills of werewolf, If you manage to set your prey at your side we will let you kill that person and prove your sign of being a werewolf and I will sign the legitimate of yours. If, Trevor manage to keep that human on his side you won't interfere and you will not kill that person and withdraw your legitimate. Mandatory Conditions to this will be that you both cannot have that person with fight, which definately means with love and care. If that perosn is 'he' then share some brotherhood means to get him in your side or if a "girl" than you can use your heart to win hers. So Shall we have a deal?

Daniel: If I won you promise to sign?

Mathinda: Sure, I will. But make sure this must be between both of you.

Daniel: Challenge accepted!