Chapter 14 - Let the Right one In

I got ready and I went to see how Trevor is now. "I don't know why Dean showed me the demo...?? I am really sorry Trevor it's all because of me"..... I thought. When I saw Trevor passing to the corridor of Clock hall I followed him and asked him. "HOW ARE YOU NOW"??? He turned back and in anger he replied....

Trevor: I was always hurt.

Rachel: I am talking about your wounds.

Trevor: Why you are showing me false care????

Rachel: I am worried about you.

Trevor: Let me guess.... why Miss one night stand girl worry for me??

I slap him on his face because I loved him and he was taking that in wrong way .

Rachel: Shut up.... I love you.

He looked at me in anger and holds my hand...

Trevor: You love me???? You love me right? Then come with me.

He took me to the clock hall and at the back corner of that there was a door which opens directly to the way of forest.

Rachel: No.... leave me..

Trevor: You love me .... come with me.

Rachel: Let me go...

He picked me up in his arms and taking me to the forest. I was afraid what if Daniel saw . I cried out " Put me down... put me down...." But he took me to a tree house made up of wooden sticks and wooden boards. He took me inside then throws me on the bed and abruptly start opening his shirt's button and removes his shirt. He came on my body and hold my hands tightly at both ends and started kissing me all over passionately. I was getting the senstaions , the feeling which was appealing me for sex. I told him with a soft voice " Stop it Trevor" , I am getting the sensations please stop". His pintle was touching mine vulva and he was moving that ahead and behind on mine so that I could moan. I loose my control because Trevor was loving me as I dreamt after meeting him. He came more close to kiss me when I put my fingers on his hairs and curdle. I hold him tightly and kissed him hardly. When I was again trying to kiss him he moved behind and told me....

Trevor: I know you want me to love you because you still love me and want me badly like me... then why are you maintaining distance??

Rachel : You will never understand...but it's true... living far from me will be good for you.

Trevor: If this is good for me then I want the worse. I want you by my side no matter how dark moment is , love and hope are always possible.

I began to move my head and upper body part above when Trevor was getting behind. I gets off from the bed and moved outside the house. Cold wind was blowing outside and I was in forest so I was feeling that more here than in campus. I crossed my arms and stand calmly watching the forest view. Trevor came outside. He had not wore his shirt yet. He came and stand by my side asking....

Trevor: What are you hiding Rachel??

Rachel: Nothing.

Trevor: I know there is something. I want to know.

I turned myself to him and tears were filled in my eyes when I looked at him and said " Sorry.... I can't stay any longer with you " He looked at me and said "Sssssiiiiisssshhhh" . He does not want to hear that. He came near me and kissed on my lips slowly.

Suddenly I heard a voice of clapping. When we both stopped kissing and turned "Daniel " was standing there. He was clapping and clapping in anger.

Daniel : You are a wonderful player Rachel.... just wonderful.

Rachel: No.... let me explain.

Daniel : I know you again cheated me.

Rachel : It's not true.

Daniel: What you think if you spend one night with me then you are free to go to spend rest of your life with this man....???

Trevor: What he is talking about?

Rachel: Trevor... you go please run... He will harm you. please....

Trevor: No Rachel... This time I am not going to run away. Let's face it. He can't take away my love like this.

Daniel: He is right Rachel.... Now is the time to decide who will have you.

Rachel: I had decided ....

Daniel: No... you will not decide this time because you always take favour of both sides. "WE WILL DECIDE".... Me and Trevor.