Chapter 13 - Dean

I am really very upset. I don't know what to do now? Trevor got injured and he don't want to talk with me. He is with florence don't know why? I need to talk to him. I was thinking this while I was sitting on the chair. It was night now. I was in my bedroom. Suddenly the lights were off. I ran towards the hall and I was shouting "Daniel??? " . No one replies. I am afraid of the dark. I switched on the flash light of my cell phone and I went to Daniel's room to see whether he is there or not. He was not there. Suddenly I feel presence of someone else behind me. I turned my face but nobody was there. I asked again " Who is there??? Daniel is it you???". I heard a voice of someone breaths. I ran outside in the hall and shouted. " Who is there"????? . I ran towards the door to open it and to ran outside when suddenly lights were on. A boy who was quiet smart was sitting on the sofa by laying his arms on the sofa and crossing his legs sitting like he is the owner of the campus. I went towards him and asked.

Rachel: who are you?

He told me with a hard voice " Dean".

Rachel: What you are doing here?

Dean: Well , thats not what exactly M gonna answer....

Rachel: What are you doing here?

Dean: I said " thats not the question what I want to heard".

Rachel : Listen... it's my room just get out from here...

Dean: I like your attitude.

Rachel: Please.... leave.

Dean : What if I not?

Rachel: I l throw you out.

Dean: Really? So do I...

Rachel: M asking you last time... who are you and what you are doing here?

Dean: Ask another question beautiful lady.

Rachel: What you want?

Dean: Ah.... that's what I am looking for. The right question what I want ( He take a pause and then lifting his right eyebrow above he said ) from you.

Rachel: What you mean "from me"??

Dean: I want you to help me.

Rachel: Why should I help you?

Dean: Because you don't have other option.

Rachel: Oh really? What you want?

Dean: Daniel

Rachel: What ??? You want Daniel? Why you are asking me then go and talk to him.

Dean: I wish I could but I never get him at my will.

Rachel: There is no way m gonna help you so please leave...

Dean: He had stolen something which belongs to me and he is not returning it.

Rachel: Talk to him .... M not helping you.

Dean: Have you seen Trevor? Oh my god.... What will he do when he comes to know about that you and Daniel had made love that night ... !!!

Rachel: What the f*** you are talking about?

He passed me a bad smile and stand and came near me and told me...

Dean: You have seen Trevor...?? I had made him injured and if you are not going to help me than M gonna make him disfigure again and again until you agree.

When I heard that I got out of control and in anger I hold his neck with my both hands like I want to kill him. He suddenly hold my hand and pushed me behind with force. I felt like he was not too human. He came near me and in anger expression on his face he said...

Dean: You are going to bring Daniel into the woods okay?

Rachel: What is that exactly you want back from him?

Dean: Just bring him to the middle of forest and I l let you know.

Rachel: Are you a skinwalker?

Dean: I am far more superior than that. If you deny than I will take that as lemon and than I am gonna squeese that in Trevor's eyes.

By saying this he smiled at me and he left from my room. He went out like nothing happened between us like we just had a coffee together.

I took a deep breath and ask my god "Why Me"???.

Next Day

Daniel was getting ready in front of his mirror . I went outside his room door when He was closing the buttons of his shirt and looking down he said ....

Daniel: Come Rae....

Rachel: How you know M coming here....??

Daniel: I can smell you....

Oh god I forgot that he is a dog . I looked at his image from mirror and thinking about what he had stolen and why? He turned behind he saw me and asked me...

Daniel: Babe .... Need something??

Rachel: Nope.... I just wanna ask something.

Daniel: Sure.

Rachel: Where did you live before?

He looked at me and told that....

Daniel: In dark.

Rachel: Dark???

Daniel: Yes... A place for all monsters.

Rachel: What you mean monsters?

Daniel: We are cursed Rachel... When you find no more light in your life, you turn to darkness and that's when you discover true freedom.

Rachel: How can you have freedom in dark?? Don't it frights you?

Daniel: Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is. Well... Being a skinwalker M happy Because it actually makes me forget how old I am.

Rachel: You are immortal?

Daniel: Not exactly. A silver knife and a bullet can kill both skinwalker and werewolfs but they can survive at that time if they drink human blood which gives them power to heal any wound caused by silver otherwise they will be dead.

Rachel: Human blood???

Daniel: umm....

Rachel: Why you said you live in dark?

Daniel: It's because cruel people use to live in dark alone.

Rachel: You are not cruel. I know that.

Daniel: But I was. I had killed many innocent ones and many other animals.

Rachel: But now you are in light where you are a good person and I trust you for that.

Daniel looked in my eyes like he feels good after hearing this. He smiled at me and then he said.

Daniel: Okay... I going out for some work. See you at night.

He kissed on my cheeks and went out taking his bag.