Chapter 17 - The Harm

Me and Alex went to our campus cafeteria and ordered some coffee. I looked towards Alex and asked her...

Rachel: Listen...

Alex: Say....

Rachel: Do you like Florence?

Alex: Well.... I never noticed her that much but she is nice to me.

Rachel: Don't you think she is strange.

Alex: No...

Rachel: why not?

Alex: I know her ....

Rachel: How you know her?? I had never seen you talking to her.

Alex: She was already studying in the campus when I joined.

Rachel: What???? I thought she is new.

Alex: It's not your fault. Actually she just came back after her long vacations.

Rachel: Really?

Alex: Yes... But why are you asking that?

Rachel: Because she seems strange to me.

Alex: Well.... " Before you , every roommate of Daniel was so close to Florence".

Rachel: Before me?

Alex: yup.... Before you Daniel had near about 5 roommates.

Rachel: Where they are now?

Alex: They had left the campus. May be they don't like to study here.

We had coffee and after that Alex told me that she is going out for some work. I was still sitting in the cafeteria. I saw Trevor and Florence coming together and sat infront of me. Trevor had not looked at me once from the morning , maybe he don't want to see me.... but why that Florence is so sticky....? I mean let Trevor breathe for a second.... from the morning she kept on holding his hands. I really don't know why I am not ignoring them if they are ignoring me. I stood up and went out from the cafeteria.

On the way I saw Daniel . I thought it is the perfect time to take him to the forest. I went near him and told him that ...

Rachel: Hey....

Daniel: Hey beautiful... what's up?

Rachel: I need a break.

Daniel: How can I help you ?

Rachel: Let's go out and walk in fresh air.

Daniel: Where you wanna go?

Rachel: Into the "forest".

He looked at me . He smiled. He put his right arm on my shoulders and said...

Daniel: As you say my princess....

We both went out. We were walking in the forest. We both had putted our hands in jeans pocket because cold wind was blowing in the forest. I was looking here and there in search of Dean. I really don't know where he is.

Daniel: What are you looking for?

Rachel: Nothing.

( I suddenly turned my face towards him to reply and then kept on walking.)

Daniel: You know I love this place.

Rachel: Really?

Daniel: Forest is our " home ".... Rachel.

Rachel: I know... But tell me one thing , how you pay for your studies...?

Daniel: Well.... Using money of my parents.