chapter 20 - Leaving the Academy

The weather was getting rough. Winds were blowing heavily. Daniel had broken my heart. I thought he is my good friend. I trusted him the most among others. He pretended that he will ally me but it was all lie. I was crying when I was going to the campus. It was started raining. I feel like there is nothing left in my body. I was walking like there is no more soul in my body just like I am vapid. I stood outside my room's door and took a deep breath and opened that. I went inside in anger. Daniel arose from his chair and looked at me and smiled. He came near me and was looking in my eyes. He asked me...

Daniel: hey... what happened? Are you okay?

I kept silence.

Daniel : are you okay?

He was not giving a single blink to my eye and I was too continuously staring him.

Daniel : Hey look... I wanna ask you something...

He looked straight in my eyes.

Daniel : I love you and I wanna marry you. Will you marry me?

I looked in his eyes showing him my rage and I slapped him hardly. He moved his head towards right and puts his finger on his cheeks where I slapped him. He turned towards me and asked..

Daniel : what was that? Are you crazy?

Rachel : No... I was stupid.

Daniel : What's wrong with you? ( puts his fingers down )

Rachel : you

He looked at me with a startled expression.

Daniel : I think you need a doctor... you slapped me for no reason.

Rachel : You love me...!

Daniel : that's why you hit me?

Rachel : why you did this? ( I shout on him )

Daniel : What are you talking about?

Rachel : why you force me to love you? If you really want to kill me why not you just did that why you seprate me from my breath?

Daniel : I was wrong you don't need a doctor you need to be admitted in a mental hospital cause you are having an "Exhibiting unsoundness of mind " .... you want me to kill you? Babe i just love you.

Rachel: Shut up .... ! Enough !

Daniel : What's wrong with you Rae?

Rachel : You showed me today that you are a bloody hell . Even dogs are more loyal then you.... bloody skinwalker!

Daniel : Think before you speak Rae... you are going too far now.

Rachel : Oh .... I am going too far and what about you who reaches heights?

Daniel : Why you are rambling? why you are not coming on the point?

Rachel : Why you forced me to love you?

Daniel : Really did I?

Rachel : You need my symapthy right?

Daniel : hmm... so ?

Rachel : So for that you ruined your paintings and then just blamed me and when you fail in getting sympathy with that you told Dean to disfigure you ... and however it works....!

"He was looking at me with a startled expression and he was afraid that I know the truth."

Daniel : Haha...! Seriously... it sounds like a bloody epic story isn't it?

Rachel : You ruined your paintings , You planned to kill me with those werewolfs , You took advantage of my love and care for Trevor , You paid Dean for helping you in all this , You are just an outstanding performer just great Daniel...!