Chapter 12 - The Betrayal

After the meal Me and Alex were returning back to our rooms. I really don't want to spend any other night with Daniel . He is just mad . He always want to have Romance. I planned to stay tonight with Alex when I asked her.....

Rachel: Hey Alex..... um..... Can I stay in your room tonight?

Alex: What??? You wanna stay with me?

She laughed and then said....

Alex: Okay... look Rae .... You had Daniel with you what else you want..? He is smart and dashing . He loves you and you love him too so why not there why with me?

Rachel: It's not like that.... Daniel is good but I want to talk about the other cases. I said I had solved one but rest our still pending.

Alex: Well... I think you should solve them with Daniel what if that man whom you saw would be Daniel's friend who came to take his dog back...?????

She was laughing but I was having serious expression on my face when she looked at that she said....

Alex: Okay.... okay... I m sorry. But you know what if I would be at your place I will never leave such a handsome guy alone.

Rachel: Sure.... you can go there....

Alex: Oh..... okay... just leave com'on let's go to my room.

Rachel: Thanx.

When we were going to Alex room I saw Trevor coming towards us. He stopped when he reached towards us and told Alex......

Trevor: Please..... I need to talk with her alone.

Alex: Sure..... Rae... I will be waiting for you... bye.

Alex went to her room and I and Trevor was looking at each other's eyes.

Trevor: Did I make any mistake?

Rachel: No...

Trevor: Then why Rachel....why are you ignoring me??? You promised me you will spend more than a half day with me and today you said it is not possible? What happen?? Just tell me..... Did you talk to Daniel about our relation???

Rachel: No....

Trevor: Why Rachel??? You don't want me ??

Rachel: I am getting late.... sorry.

Trevor : No

He holds my arm tightly.

Rachel: I said I am getting late....

Trevor: What you want just tell me Rachel.... please. I can't live a second without you.

"I am really sorry Trevor... I can't tell you how much I love you but I have to save your life first . I can live without you but not without seeing you " I thought...... He was looking in pale and I was also getting tears in my eyes when I control them and turned myself as fake angry.....

Rachel: Listen..... For you I can't leave Daniel alone.

Trevor: What??? Don't tell me you are again going to break me.

Rachel: Truth always taste bitter....

Trevor: What you want ?

Rachel: I want you to stay out of my life.... Daniel was my first choice and he is and he will be always. I can't change it.

I turned around my face in anger because I can't face him and somehow I was controlling my emotions. He holds my both arms tightly and I got hurt I looked in his eyes when I saw the anger.

Trevor: Is it that much easy to love someone at one moment and then to hurt them at the other....? You know I am now fully sure "You just need guys.... for one night stand nothing else"... Never look into my eyes if you all do is lie..... Never say me hi if you really mean goodbye.

He pushed me back leaving my arms . His hold was so strong like a muscular man. This time I really hurt him and I know he is not going to forgive me. Tears fall out from my eyes I know don't what to do.... I really wish death at this moment. I had lost Trevor forever..... I went back to my room when I saw Daniel was not there... I went inside my bedroom and locked that from inside. Then I ran towards my bed and lie on that and then I cried. I know Trevor is not going to talk to me again but all I want is to see him daily at once otherwise it would be difficult for me to live without watching him.

Next morning

I woke up and saw that Daniel was knocking my door. I went to open that. When I opened the door , he saw me and said...

Daniel: Is everything fine??

Rachel: Yaa...

Daniel: Yesterday I was also knocking the door you did'nt open that and in morning u opened that late .... what happened?

Rachel: Nothing I had got heavy - head yesterday so I went to sleep.

Daniel: thank god you are okay....

He hugged me .

Daniel: Com'on be ready otherwise you will be late for your class... I also going .... take care....

Rachel: Okay...

I went for a shower.. My heart was paining because I had lost it's owner. I don't know how will and how can I do that but I have to forget Trevor which is next to impossible. I got ready and went for my class. I was passing from Trevor's room when I saw Trevor was coming from the front and was totally injured. He had wounds all over his hands and neck , his nose was full of bleeding when I saw him I ran towards him.

Rachel: Trevor... what happened???

Trevor : Leave me alone...

Rachel: No.... who did this??? what happened please tell me....

Tear fall out from my eyes... I thought that Daniel had did this.

Rachel: Please tell me....

Trevor: Don't touch me..... I don't want your sympathy.

He shuts the door on my face. He don't let me in.... I know he hates me and now he don't want me to console him. I ran towards the class when I saw our lecture was over and there was no teacher in the class. I went to Daniel and told him to move out. He came out of the class . We stand near corridor when I asked him.

Rachel: What you did with Trevor?? you told me that you won't hurt him because I am with you now.

Daniel: I swear I did nothing.

Rachel: You are lying.

Daniel: Please Rachel... I said I had did nothing. If you have any doubt than go and clear it . Ask him. Why should I hurt him you are mine then why even I will try to talk to him....???

Daniel went inside the class after clearing that he had not hurt Trevor. If he had not hurt him then who is that person with whom Trevor had fought....? I need to talk to him. I went outside his room and rang the bell. Suddenly I saw A girl opens the door. It was Florence. What she is doing here? I asked her...

Rachel: What you are doing here???

She was smiling at me when Trevor came to the door . He told Florence to shut the door that he don't want to talk to me. Florence with a happy expression told me...

Florence: Don't you listen??? Trevor told you to leave.

Rachel: What are you doing here?

Florence: Well.... I am protecting him.

Rachel: Really ? From whom?

Florence : From you... get out now... You hurt him and now you are showing that you worried for him?? I am here. Looks like he don't need you anymore. bye.

She closed the door. I was worried about him but I was also thinking that how Florence know what I did with Trevor. Why she was there with Trevor. I went to my room and was thinking that what had actually happened to Trevor....?