Chapter 15 - The Fight

No, please I don't want that to happen. I just can't. I told Daniel to stop but he deny. Daniel was standing far behind from us and he took two jumps in unbeatable speed and came near Trevor and pushed him hard on chest and throws him behind. I cried out "No please don't hurt him". Trevor was fallen on the ground when he look above and in anger he stand and ran in haste towards Daniel . His speed was actually very fast than a normal human. Trevor strike on Daniel's face with his fist. He punches him atleast four times on his face. The last punch that Trevor puts on Daniel's chest was so hard that Daniel went far behind with that punch.

I went near Trevor when Daniel was far and was on the ground. I told Trevor "Please don't fight.... please"! He hold my hand and said "No need to worry , He is too weak to fight with me". When I was looking at Trevor, Daniel arose from the ground and with a loud voice he said " Let's finish it now"... I got scared , I told Trevor not to go but he took back steps then take a position like he is going to participate in a race and from the other side Daniel took the same position and both looked in each other eyes like they are sworn enemies.

Abruptly , both began to run towards each other in unbelievable speed , both jump as high as they could , it was so high that they were almost near the upper part of tree and then suddenly both changed into dogs. Oh.... What the F*** was happening here. Daniel was a skinwalker I know. Trevor was too a skinwalker... Oh god. The only difference between both of them was of color. Daniel was pure black color dog and Trevor was grey and white mix. Am I watching a movie??? I am in dream??? How can be Trevor a skinwalker ??? Why did'nt he tell me . I was asking these questions to myself while they both were fighting. They were biting each other. They were growling at each other. They were moving in a circular motion slowly for sudden attack. I saw Trevor jumped on Daniel and maybe bites him. Daniel run towards the forest and Trevor was chasing him. When I saw that I chase Trevor because I have to stop them.

When I went deep inside the forest while chasing Trevor I saw that they both were in human form and both were without shirts. They both were punching each other on face, on chest. I saw both of them have a muscular body like a beast. Trevor holds Daniel's neck and pushed him badly towards tree where his head strike hardly. I cried out.

Rachel: Trevor.... Noooooooo

He hold his neck in anger and asked him.

Trevor: What you did with her?

Daniel was looking in Trevor's eyes without any fear. He smiled and replies...

Daniel: We had loved each other and I will love her forever and I know no one can stop me , including myself.

After listening to this Trevor punches him again on his face and turned behind. I saw Daniel spits out the saliva and taking hard breaths. Trevor came near me holds my arms tightly and asked me in anger.

Trevor: What you did?

Rachel: I am sorry.... I just....

I was scared , filled with tears.

Trevor: What you did ?

Trevor asked me in a loud voice with anger.

Rachel: I swear I had did nothing wrong.

Trevor moved ahead and he put his arm on tree thinking what is going on. I was standing in the middle and Daniel was on other side. Trevor turned back and asked me.

Trevor: We can't fight like this whole life for you Rachel. You will never find the right person, if you never let go the wrong one. Now just tell whom you love and whom you are cheating?

I was looking at both of them and they were staring me. I told them that...

Rachel: I have only loved one. Okay.... let's do this. I will go near to that person and hold his hand whom I had choosed.

I looked at Trevor first then I looked at Daniel. Taking a deep breath I started to walk towards Trevor. When I reached him I looked in his eyes. He was too looking in mine.

Rachel: You know I had loved you only you. I am sorry.

I turned back to see Daniel he was looking at me wondering that I had left him alone. I took a deep breath and started to walk towards Daniel. Daniel was looking at me. I reached him looked in his eyes and turned around to see Trevor. Trevor was looking at me that why I went to Daniel side. I control my emotions and holds Daniel's hand. When I saw Daniel was looking at me with startled expression that he had no hope that I will choose him. I looked at Trevor , he was just staring our hands. He looked at me and with a woe expression on his face he asked.

Trevor: So you choosed him....

Rachel: He needs me.

Trevor: And you think I don't need you?

I didn't reply to that. I moved my eyes down towards the ground. I can't tell Trevor that I had only loved him and I will always love him but I am forced to choose Daniel because I want to protect Trevor.

Trevor: I am making some changes in my life if you don"t hear anything from me...... "YOU ARE ONE OF THEM".

I looked above towards him when he turned his face and ran hastely changed into a skinwalker and moved inside the deep area of forest. He was gone. I had left him. I had loose my first love. I really want to cry but Daniel was standing near me. Daniel turned to me and looked in my eyes and hugged me tightly. When he hugged me tears fall out from both eyes.

Daniel: Rachel... I will always love you more than him. I promise.
At Night

Daniel: I know you are not going to celebrate today but can I go ?

Rachel: Sure you can.... It's your day.

Daniel: Thanks Rachel.

He came near me to kiss on my cheeks when I moved behind. He looked at me and maybe he knows why I don't want him to kiss , so he smiled at me and went outside.

After a while the bell rings. I went to open the door when I saw Dean was standing there . His both hands were in his jeans pocket and with a smile on his face he asked...

Dean: M sure I can come inside....

I looked at him and get behind to leave the place for him to move inside. I closed the door. He looked at me and said...

Dean: Great.... You had left your belover. Brave.

Rachel: As you said .... I had choose Daniel now tell what I have to do ahead?

Dean: Dance with me.

Rachel: What?

He picked me forcefully towards him and hold my waist and put my hands towards his neck.

Dean: Don't try to run. Just dance. I don't want to hurt Trevor for this.

Rachel: Okay.... I am dancing.

Dean: Good girl.

Dean was such a cheap boy. He was dancing with me for no reason. He was just smelling me by touching his nose on my neck and shoulders.

Dean: Strange... I am having romance with a human after a long time but you had romance with everyone except humans.

He laughed after saying this. It doesn't sound funny to me so I kept on looking at him in anger.

Rachel: Who are you ?

Dean: A 'Werewolf'.

I looked in his eyes when I heard that. I was taken aback. He came near me and whispered in my ears " Just bring him to the forest tomorrow". He left from my room.